Chapter 109💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴‍♀️💜🦋

*******

Shivash, in his five and a half months,

He will make attempts to use his first word, but the entire family, friends, and well-wishers got excited and started expecting him to say, "mumma/amma" from one side of the gang and "dada/appa" from the other. But his parents were enjoying most of the time being around him and also being away from him for some time to win and calm down their desires for each other.

And Shivash becomes a little experimental, constantly pushing and touching things around him, and also being able to sit upright for long periods of time, but with some support. He can hold his head up while lying on his stomach and has tried crawling around the living room without leaving a single place.

Shiva, Ashwathy, and Menaga got tired of matching his speed.

"Yeeii.. wohoo..hahaha.."

He jumped on his bum and fell down on his back with his legs in the air before laughing.

Ashwathy chuckled at his play.

Ashwathy:En thanga katti enna anga thaniyaa velaadeetu irukku?

"Ahh--goouu"

He again began to crawl.

She smiled at him and helped Menaga prepare lunch.

Shiva, who came there in a hurry, whispered something into Ashwathy's ears, gripping her left elbow with his palm.

She looked at him in shock after hearing him.

Ashwathy:Nejama vaa?

He nodded his head vertically.

Ashwathy:Odane polaam..

Shivadith:But Shivash ku travel othukumaa nu therilaye.. flight le dha povom nu nenaikiren.. train le poga venaa nu Agasthiyan sir sonnaaru.. recent train crash naala bayapadraaru..

Ashwathy:Flight ticket?

Shivadith:Adhu avaru evening send pannuvaaru...

Ashwathy:Seri naan evlo naalaiku thevayaana dress pack pannanum?

Shivadith:Oru one week ku panniko ma. .

Ashwathy:Seri naan cooking muduchuttu poi pandren..

Shivadith:Menaga akka irukkaanga le? akka.. naanga odane inniku night bangalore ku poro.. poi pack pandrom neenga cooking mattum paathukuringlaa?

Menaga:Idhula enna thambi, sir Irukku? neenga ponga naan paathukuren.

Shiva dragged Ashwathy inside their room after thanking Menaga.

They started packing their dresses with Shivash's dresses too, with more serious conversations.

And that night, they boarded the flight towards Bangalore, reached the house, and knocked on the door.

"Hey vaanga da.. vaa Ashwathy.. yeiii kutty vaalu."

Shiva and Ashwathy smiled at the person before them and got inside the house, taking her trolleys.

"Hey, enna Shiva sollaama kollaama vandhirukinga?"

Shivadith:Summa oru vacation maadhiri dha mama.. Yasmi enga?

(A/N:I really don't remember which place i said to you all, where Mani and her family were living. naan oru marachal case nu unga ellalaarukkum theriyum, so please forgive me if Bangalore is wrong.)