Watt's next? / Closing time

And the mothership cruises on — towards new horizons, to boldly go, where no 'trooper has gone before...

But before we announce our upcoming issues, an invitation:

Would you like to see one of your own stories in Tevun-Krus? You can submit a story, an article, a poem or your original art to us by email - wpOoorah@gmail.com or by joining the mothership and its crew on the Ooorah-Discord server:

https://discord.gg/Dy2xZ9ReJk (you can also find the link on our profile)

See you there, 'trooper! OOORAH!

Upcoming issues:

June 2nd, 2024: Tevun-Krus #122 - Synchronicity

Synchronicity is defined by Psychology Today as the following: "A phenomenon in which people interpret two separate—and seemingly unrelated—experiences as being meaningfully intertwined, even though there is no evidence that one led to the other or that the two events are linked in any other causal way."

Ahem. In the case of this issue, however, what if they were related? You would of course be answering the question from a science-fiction angle.

 In the case of this issue, however, what if they were related? You would of course be answering the question from a science-fiction angle

July 7th, 2024: Tevun-Krus #123 - The Mandela Effect

It was always Berenstain, goddamnit!

Sorry.

The Mandela Effect is described by TechTarget as "an observed phenomenon in which a large segment of the population misremembers a significant event or shares a memory of an event that did not actually occur."

But what if it did?

Naturally we ask that you approach this subject from a sci-fi angle!

August 4th, 2024: Tevun-Krus #124 - SportPunk Game 2: The Rematch!

Time for the long-awaited SportPunk rematch, 'troopers! Game 1 was all the way back in 2017, with TK45.

To put it simply, SportPunk is what happens when society becomes so fixated on sport that nothing else matters. Sport is life. Megacorporations spend lots of money on improving athletes beyond normal human capabilities. Life-forms from alien worlds are taken and used in cruel bloodsports.