chapter 10 season 1

Chapter 10- the brand new allies

Cameraman 2246 pov:

I was in the laboratory of the drill man , the scientist drill man gave me a new arm which didn't got covered by my suit but it's better than nothing.

After I left the laboratory I greeted by camerawoman who got an upgrade from the drill man, she got two new laser gun that replace the mini gun, and she also can shoot out a nails.

One of the drill man then give me a jetpack, a laser gun and a plunger mace , the speakerman also got a jetpack and also got set of knife that attach on his belt and he has a dual blade on both of his hand.

Suddenly the alarm turned on and the tv screen on the laboratory shows a skibidi toilet is attacking the drill man base.

I then went outside to see what's was going on and sees a chaos around me, the drill man had a hard time fighting the toilet, I pull out my tablet the called for help from the alliance but a blast near me make me drop the tablet on the ground.

I went to check the tablet but it was broken, I looked and sees a saw toilet coming towards me so I shot the laser at it and flew toward it and stuff the toilet paper grenade in it's mouth and flew away.

I looked at the toilet who is now pretty much dead and look around to see the toilet are getting closer , I then realized that I got trapped by the toilet and about to get shot by their weapon when suddenly the same figure with blue eyes I saw is behind a pillar.

The figure shot a blue sphere at us and it exploded, the figure went away and the weapon of skibidi toilet began to kills the toilet forcefully.

I get up and see my tablet began to glow, I pick it up and see it was fixed, I quickly press the sos button and called a help from the alliance to help the drill man.

I then flew to look for the other and sees camerawoman and drill woman are fighting together, camerawoman then pulled out the crystal and shows it at the drill woman.

Drill woman look clueless so camerawoman take drill woman hand and their body began to glow, drill woman got worried but camerawoman comfort her signaling it will be okay.

They fully fused and their body now is look different, of course the head is a camera, the clothes is camerawoman, the tentacles comes from the jetpack which also a backpack, there are two drills, another one is a laser gun and the last one are nails gun.

They then take out the toilet one by one while the drill man that still alive look at them in shocked and amazed, I look at the speakerman who take out many toilet with his knife and blade which I gave a thumb up.

I suddenly hear titan drill man sound and flew outside the base, I then found that titan drill man is losing against thr toilet that are larger than him.

The toilet with a claw pinned down titan drill man while the chainsaw toilet ready to cut him in half .

As the toilet get closer it's head suddenly got smash by a hammer, I look and see titan cameraman is here, titan drill man manage to get out of claw toilet and beat the living crap out of it.

I then hear a helicopter noise and see the other has arrived, the cameraman and speakerman army began to running at the battlefield, I then sees a buff mutant who also now has a flamethrower and a armor.

Two helicopter toilet also appears behind him also aiming at me when one of the toilet got killed by someone, I look closely and see that one of it's eyes has a mace plunger.

Another one got shot by a laser and I see it's a plunger cameraman who is in toilet? I'd has a blue core like titan cameraman, it has two laser and a top left and right of toilet. There also two mace plunger besides and the back of the toilet.

Plunger cameraman then use the laser core two shot the mutant, sadly the mutant blocked the laser with a shield and about use the flamethrower when it got shot by a red laser ball.

I looked and sees a large speakerman with an armor and a mini gun they can shoot out laser, in the middle of it also has a big hole that can shoot out the laser that more powerful than the small one.

The large mini gun speakerman began to shoot at the mutant who cannot evade the laser and falls down, it then got shot by the large laser and died.

I then looked at the titans who able to defeat will the toilet, titan cameraman kneel down on titan drill man height and reach out his hand.

Titan drill man looked at hie one and and they both shake their hand together,I then give them a thumb up before my camera fot transition error again . Assassin drill man then approach me and point at one of the drill man mobile, I enter it and see the speakerman is also there and I also saw a large assassin drill man is also there me and the speakerman looked at each other before look at the drill man wondering what's gonna happen to us.

End of season 1

(Creator note: the season won't be out in a week because I has an exam right now)