CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Izuku

Our small fight still rings inside my head, but we talked it out. I looked suspicious and he made the worst connection. We need to trust each other. It's just that we don't know each other for that long. 

Since that one night after the beach before break, Katsuki and I haven't done any of it again or any further. It's probably because we live with our parents, we both have work and need to keep training. You have to keep up with dancing or else your body won't be able to handle all of it..

Every moment I have, I spend in public rehearsal/practice rooms, it's mostly nearby and free so that's great.

I'm stretching when Katsuki texts me.

Katsuki; Where are you?

I roll my eyes. Can't he be bothered to type nicely?

Me; Some public dance practice room in Sakura-Street.

Katsuki; I'll pick you up in thirty minutes.

Me; Why? Finally no one is here so I can do my thing in peace.

Katsuki; Well you can practice your thing on me so I really don't see the problem.

I can literally tell he's smirking right now. What does he mean?

Me; Well I do need someone to stretch out my back, think you can help with that?

Katsuki; Be there in ten.

Mission accomplished. We have been a lot more careful since the break down in the apartment complex's hallway, but we need to learn to be with each other without constant worry if the other is with someone else or not. We both know now that we wouldn't and that I shouldn't let his past situationships affect me. He tells me how much he wants me more than enough and calms down my doubts with his words and touch of affection.

He walks in less than ten minutes later, raking a hand through gorgeous blond spikes.

"You're a tease, you know that?"

"No I don't think I do." I ignore him as I try to do a triple pirouette again. I'm wearing black tight sweats and I do not miss how his gaze is fixated on my behind.

Grunting, he walks over and leads my spins with warm hands on my waist.

"I didn't need your help." I say after landing, his hands are still there.

"At least act like you missed me, baby." He whispers with his hot breath on my neck.

I turn around in his hold and give him a quick kiss. He clearly expected more but I've already slipped away to put my shoes on.

"Fucking tease."

"Still have no clue what you're talking about, Kacchan." Before I can put my bag on, he takes it and throws it over his shoulder. "Where are we going actually?" His arms around my waist as we walk. "My house. My parents are out for the night."

"Do you um want me to stay over?" I try to sound confident but fail. It still is my first time doing this.

"If you're okay with that? You don't have to, but we haven't spent much alone time together in what feels like ages." I slide my hand over the tattooed arm on my waist. "I'd like that. I want to be alone with you too."

We're back in his car and I can't help but feel excited. My eyes follow the road and when he parks in the front yard of a gigantic house my mouth falls open. "You live here?"

"Nah, just parked here. Of course I live here, nerd. Come on." He laughs and I slap him on the shoulder. "Asshole." "What?" "Nothing." "That's what I thought."