MAIN CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS

MEET OUR FEMALAE PATROGONIST- DR. ANSHIKA GOYAL

-21 years old

When revealing her feelings, dislikes, or actual personality, Anshika is the girl that keeps everything to herself. However, she is always there for everyone in her vicinity when someone needs her assistance or guidance. She is a human being struggling with her own issues; she is neither an angel nor a selfless person. Her life wasn't ideal or anything to aspire to, but she kept it private and unaltered. She is a delhite who likes a lot of things but lacks the confidence to pursue them because of reasons. Aspiring doctor, she attends Delhi's XYZ Medical College (3rd year), one of India's most esteemed universities.

MEET OUR MALAE PATROGONIST- DR. KABIR JAIN

-24 years old

Kabir is the sort of person that all girls hope to become acquainted with. He exudes charisma and has a smile that one to die for. He always makes the most of gatherings. Despite his high level of social interaction, he nevertheless keeps his genuine feelings highly private. Even when he is upset, he always makes sure that no one is harmed by his words or deeds. Currently he is doing Md in general surgery from Delhi's XYZ Medical College(1.5 years completed). Read the full story to learn more about this enigmatic and transparent man.

(A:- well, I am not using any specific name for the university, felt it would be wrong, you all can assume any college)

THANKYOU<333

LOVE YOU ALL

TAKE CARE

STAY HYDRATED SWEETIES