Chapter 15

"We thought of studying today" Shanthan said "Yes looks like we have to start from tomorrow" Bibi shrugged "Yes agreed" Aju said "You three have very few days left for the retest better start studying" You looked at the three. They nodded "What about yo-" Bibi started as Ranga called out to the three "Eda mone (Hey boys) my men are really tired let them all stay here for the night" The three looked at each other and was about to protest "(Y/n) let's go to my home" You turned to the three "Bye guys stay safe" "Bye" The three waved a bye to you as you left.

    You were in college. It was already evening. You had special classes. You were walking out of the college as Ranga's car came to a stop right infront of you. Just then you got a call "(Y/n) I'm here at Bibi's place you come here with Amban" "Ranga-" You were about to say that you needed to get refreshed as Ranga stopped "Oh and before that he'll stop at my house. You get refreshed and come here" You smiled to yourself. He really did know you well "That sounds good to me"

    You looked at Bibi, Aju and Shanthan who were probably crying inside that they couldn't study today too. "Hey" You sat beside Bibi "You better talk to him" "That's what I planned to do I'm going to tell that we need to study for few days and he should leave us alone" "Fine" Just then Ranga got a call and he became all tensed as Bibi was about to speak to him. Bibi afraid of making the next move sat down again. "We'll talk to him tomorrow" You rolled your eyes. You turned to Amban who was trying to console Ranga who was mad. "Brother I know you love dumb charades let's play" Ranga hesitated for a moment before agreeing to play.  Ranga sat in between you and Bibi. A woman sat beside you "Oh (Y/n) that's sweety" "Hi" You smiled at her. "Okay so we're a team and that's Amban's team" Ranga said and asked Amban to start the game. The game was going well and then it was Ranga's turn to act out. Ranga walked to Amban. Amban whispered the movie name into Ranga's ear. "That's very easy Amban give me a tough one" "This is just the first game brother I'll give you a tough one next time" "Fine" Ranga searched for something as he got out a big knife and a small knife. You turned to Bibi who also looked scared. Then Ranga showed you three the big knife and the small knife, held his nose and did an action like he was drowning and then waved a bye. You three thought on what it could be. He did the same act over and over. You all kept saying the wrong movie names to which he got annoyed and threw the knife down. You got up and walked towards Ranga. "Ranga" You gently rubbed his shoulder "It's just a game" Ranga calmed down and looked at you smiling. "I'm sorry if I scared you" "You did" You frowned at him playfully "Sorry" He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and kissed you on the forehead. Everyone at the house smiled at how easily Ranga calmed down because of you. It was their first time seeing their master doing something like this too. It was new to them. It wasn't easy to calm Ranga down but you did that effortlessly.