22

—— before ——

"Did you think I wouldn't notice?" Sukuna asks waiting outside to see my mother getting home from one of her many political visits.

It wasn't late but I was asleep by that time.

The entire day was spent fighting with my future husband and ended with him taking it out on both my holes.

He can still taste my pussy on his tongue.

As he sits by the small steps, just staring at the woman who's made his life a living hell for no fucking reason.

"Ryomen," she greets, a bright smile on her face. "How was the meeting with your commanders dear?"

It was shit. Which is why my father isn't here. He's still dealing with that side of the world.

"Stop changing the subject." Sukuna reigned in.

"Watch your tone with me boy." She immediately clipped.

"Or what mommy?" He sneered right in quick succession. "You'll throw me in a cage? Beat me? Torture me? I've gone through all of that and I'm still here."

And she scoffs. "I don't have time to listen to your nonsense."

Yura waves him off.

Not fearing death.

Not fearing the devil himself.

She should know, she raised this demon.

"You sent him to fuck with me" he bluntly let out, as she stops mid way and stares at him. "To break us! A man from the fucking snow peaks? Half across our world comes here? And his first instinct is to what? Try to fuck Dae?! That's just a coincidence isn't it?"

My mother looked at Sukuna, perplexed and confused. Even if he was right, what she saw was him unraveling.

Yura did not send Tora. He came of his own free will.

So yes it was just a coincidence.

However he did fit perfectly into her plan.

If I was to fall in love with another man, what right would Sukuna have but to stand in between us.

If not...to only be the ugly fucking beast that he tries so hard to hide from me.

There's many things she could say but only one would actually stick to a man who only gave a shit about one thing.

"I did not break you two." She replied. Sukuna can taste a lie. So he knew that at the very least this was true. "You did."

And he knew that was true...too.

He wanted to kill my mother but for what? That wouldn't fix this.

Fix us.

And she knew as he disappeared, like a ghost.

She knew she had found his weakness.

A gamble.

And the wager? Her life.

—————

"Yura? Well this is a pleasant?" One of her friends laughs. "What do I owe this..."

"Your son? Quan? How is he?" She asks with a smile, while sitting down at their beautiful dining room. Decorated with all sorts of luxuries.

"Quan is doing well. He just finished his schooling. Fluent in two languages now, and is an excellent coo.."

"I remember..." my mother cut off, not giving a damn about what this man has actually amounted to.  "A few years ago, he had asked me for my approval?"