Chapter 1: Rise up.

"Now now children." The teacher spoke.
"These statues were ancient souls of many bad spirits back in B.C. Having bad conflict in front of these might release some."
Where were these guys at exactly? Well, a museum of ancient artifacts that dated between A.C ane B.C. that's pretty old. "Uh huh..And You want me to believe this is real?" Said 12 year old jacob. His friend, Theodore nudge him in the waist. "You don't believe anything she saids do you?" Asked Theodore, rolling his eyes. "You really needa open up ya ears!"
Then, Josh got into the mess. "There's no way you actually believe this shit, right?" Josh asked Theodore while chuckling. "Language! And uh..Yes I do." Josh and Jacob looked at each other and began to burst out in laughter. "You gotta be SHITTING me! You? Believe this? You're pathetic." Josh spat at Theodore.
Theodore was embarrassed, and a bit sick of it. So out of his anger; "Your bald headed ass mother." Theodore said. Sternly at Josh.

Jacob stopped and giggled. Covering his mouth as Josh began to get serious.
"You take that back, big bitch."
"A-and what if I don't?!" Theodore and Josh went back and forth. The tension between the two tighten. "This is exactly why i seen Jacob kissing up on Amy and the playground. You pull NO bitches." Josh spat at Theodore, his fist clutching as anger built up.
Jacob looked away as Theodore turned to look at him. "YOU DID WHAT?" Yelled Theodore as he ran and tackled Jacob to the ground, the statue behind Jacob fell and smashed into pieces. "Congratulations Fat ass you broke the statue." Murmured Jacob.

"Im gonna break your big foreheaded ass face you slut!"
The teacher came running in. Her expression flabbergasted. "What did i say!? No horse playing, boys. Since you don't wanna follow instructions think its time for you guys to go back to the bus and sit until were ready to come back."

The boys sighed. "You're such a big back.." Josh said to Theodore.
Jacob rubbed his head softly, feeling for bruise due to the aggressive fall he took earlier.

As they got onto the bus, Josh amd Jacob sat next to each other while Theodore sat in the far back. His arms folded as Josh and Jacob laughed and snorted. "Losers.."