71

Sitting in the large sofa that was facing the floor to ceiling wide wall separating them to the garden.

king Arthur eyes never left the thin woman body that was walking around the room, saying things only her understood.

He was not able to prevent it since his parents before each was taken away from him, had warned him to never do that if he did not want to have a terrible destiny along with his kingdom.

Whatever he could do with his powers, mother told him the Oracle was there to balance the energy.

Scratching his bear with his index he finally breathed out deciding asking his questions would not kill someone. Since, the Oracle could do her stuff then walk out without a single word.

"What do you see this time? The first time you told my father it was my fate to get married with my wife. Now what? I am to die by her hands?"

Chuckling at he Oracle as all the family was sitting in front of her in the rather wide ceremonial room. By no form of hazard. Queen Katiandra at his side, while their sons were sitting on the second one. The light of the sun was pouring in the room artificial light.
Making it feel comfortable.

Arthur words came out like a joke, while his arms were crossed on his chest. Katiandra by his side met the Oracle piercing gaze which so slightly moved at what he just said.

In fact since the moment she entered the room to perform some ritual for the up coming moon week which appears each four years, she had been transfixed on the Queen.

Moving around the room not speaking, the smoke of her lamp going all over the room, she stood behind Lincoln for a moment, placed her hand on his head saying things in a lower voice like mumbles, then did the same for his brother next to him. It was only after that she directed herself towards the parents.

" You married your wife because it was your fate -- You will die by your own doing. That my dear is also your fate."

Her answer was devoid of any fear as she met his cold gaze. She knew he could do nothing to her, as spontaneous as he was, he at least respected that spiritual law. Only because he knew his powers were far away smaller that what she represent.

He knew to not mess with deity. The woman came from a line of Levites, those who are chosen to carry the Divine light  for the chosen one. For that he knew she was sacré, swallowing Arthur glanced at his sons then at her.

"What was that with my son's?"

"They will be in charge after you as you were after your father. Each one holding his end. From your marriage with the Queen, clean blood were born that out Holly God wants to keep that way. The seed of evil is not in them -- You should be proud of the way you raised them king arthur."

Smiling at the praise, the man forgot to get mad at the first part and the end of the sentence, she never was one to say 'my King'. Too occupied to boast himself he did not pay attention of  anything else as the Oracle eyes landed on katia".

" Before you were born you were known; Alone you were a gift for the world and Porys. In one piece you are a powerful arm for the kingdom of light. All you do for us were meant to be. So do it always without second thoughts. You have our support."

" As for you Arthur." Looking back his way she paused a  moment taking him in, "Choose the right way. It is all I can tell you."

Standing she left in a blind of eyes like she entered. Thinking what was told to his wife was about their marriage Arthur stood feeling energized.

"The right way." He mumbled helping an automatic Katiandra to stand.

"Yeah the right way." Repeating after him, knowing the thoughts that was running in his head, the Queen repeated ironically.