Kill toads

After the three new arrivals became adventures they first had to earn some money to even get theire started equipment. So they started working it wasn't a nice job it was simple just take a heavy gab of rocks or mine some rocks or build a wall out of bricks, Kazuma had it rough but Garito wasn't on the best passion either because the two men had to do the heavy lifting while Aqua was doing the easy work. After their hard day of work, they went into a stables where they rented a stable for them to sleep. But after a while the three started to earn money so after work they bathed themselves and then had a rich dinner, they even managed to save for a blanket so they wouldn't need to sleep on hay. After they got acquainted more with the other workers they started drinking together but no one noticed that Garito was looking worse and worse every parsing day he looked like he wasn't getting enough sleep and looked like he was sick.

After a while, Garito stopped working with Kazuma and Aqua and started going out at night, nobody knew where, and when Kazuma and Aqua asked him about that he instantly fell asleep.

But one night Garito is about to leave again but woke up yelling.

Kuzuma: Wait, this isn't right!

Garito looked at him confused. And Aqua slowly woke up too.

Aqua: What isn't?

Kazuma: No, wait a second!

Aqua: What's wrong? Did you forget to use the bathroom before bed? It's dark. Do you want Garito to take it before he runs off again?

Garito: Hey! I'm running off for a reason ok? And I'm not walking anyone to a bathroom again, last time you took half an hour Aqua!

Kazuma: No need! It's not that!

And it looked like their yelling woke somebody up in the next stable next to them.

Man: Keep it down!

Garito, Kazuma, and Aqua: W-We're sorry!

After that, they went to sleep and Garito went out again. And when they woke up Garito just arrived bruised and exosted.

Kazuma: Where were you this time?

Garito ignored and fell on the blanket but unknown to him he fell on top of Aqua.

Aqua: Hey! Get up!

Garito was only snoring.

Aqua: Can't... breath... Kazuma... help...

After a little while Kazuma helped Aqua and the two went to work.

When they returned they found Garito sitting on a box and next to him was a bag. But they ignored it and wanted to tell him something.

Kazuma: Garito we decided to go on a kill quest tomorrow.

Garito: Wow then this will help for sure.

Then he pulled out a short sword, knife, and some small healing potions out of the bag.

Aqua: What the? How did you get that?

Garito: When I was going out I actually was gathering herbs and did a little bit of hunting and everything I gather I sold so we can...

Then he started yelling with irritation.

Garito: ...STOP DOING THIS JOB AND START BEING A PROPER ADVENTURES!

Man: HEY! SHUT UP!

Garito: Sorry!

Then he got back to his normal self.

Garito: So I bought for Kazuma a short sword and for me a knife.