Chapter No # 6 (Hospital II)

Assalam o Alaikum Friends how are you all? I know You all aren’t liking this current track of Arnav & Khushi but I would say please be a little patient as I have planned something for both Arnav & Khushi. Behind Arnav’s accident I had planned something so I would ask you to please trust me and I really hope you all will like this story. Please do give your valuable response to this story.

*****************

Chapter No # 6

“Hospital II”

In Toronto, Canada
In General Toronto Hospital and Research Center
In VVIP ICU Room
It has been more than 24 hours since Arnav would have died, almost in fact he did as per ECG Graph shown on Monitor. From that point, Arnav was put in deep sleep since then as after a huge accident, he has lost a pretty much amount of Blood. Even though more than 5 units of Blood was transferred still his body was weak. And before Arnav would have come to conscious he needed a strength to endure the recent changes in his body.

Last 24 hours Agos, Team of Doctor, Abhay and Dr. Richard main goal was to somehow save his life. They couldn’t think about Radioactive imagining to know to what extent his body has suffered from an accident. Though they had already figured out but didn’t act on it since their major priority was to stabilize his Critical condition. In these 24 hours, his critical condition was improving but still he was kept under strict observation. As his condition started stabilizing, Team of doctors worked on their diagnosis. Though Abhay was depressed by the outcome but he was still relieved that his Buddy’s life was saved.

And now, Fantastic Rs, Raichands and Khushi Saniyal have already been notified by Abhay and Dr. Richard said that this Accident had impacted his Health dangerously. Ratna, knowing from them about Her Son’s condition, she couldn’t stop herself from crying. Same with rest. None of them had expected that their Lively Arnav who doesn’t sit for a moment is going to have a strict Bedrest and till when none of them knew. And in all those past hours, Fantastic Rs & Raichands had gone to meet Arnav when he was in a deep sleep, an induced sleep, but Khushi didn’t go to his room nor saw him through the Window as she couldn’t bring herself to see him. She knew earlier Manik’s words had traumatized her so much that now she was feeling scared that what if she saw him and his condition worsened even though Anjali told her to not think like this but still.

Now it was more than 24 hours, Abhay was continuously monitoring Arnav’s condition and was relieved to see his stabilized Vitals on Monitor. His heart rate, blood pressure, mean arterial pressure, respiratory rate and oxygen saturation all were in normal range. The latest Lab reports, Complete Blood Count (CBC) which includes hemoglobin, Red blood cells, platelets, Neutrophils, Leukocytes etc, Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs) which includes pH of body, partial pressure of oxygen, partial pressure of carbon dioxide and bicarbonate, Electrolytes etc. All the latest Lab reports etc also revealed his health is improving. And if this continues then He might transfer him to VVIP Private Ward from VVIP ICU Room.

As Abhay was examining Arnav, suddenly he saw Arnav start to stir his eyes. Before opening, he blinked twice. When Arnav opens his eyes, he looks at Smiling face of Abhay and hears.

“Hi Buddy. How are you now?”

To which Arnav blinked his eyes, gesturing that he is better now. And Abhay voices his earlier stress & tension out in the form of words.

“Seriously Buddy you have taken our breath away with the stunt you pulled. Everyone of us was in the worst condition knowing we lost you. That moment sucked the life out of us.”