Chapter 1.5: Heartbreak

"As long as you try,
the result doesn't matter."

"This is your fault! Why didn't you help her?! You are so irresponsible!"

"Oh yeah? Why couldn't you help her?! You could have easily provided for yourself and her, right?! Don't talk like you are the man, boy."

The fight was heard from miles away. It was loud as a nuclear bomb explosion. Karma was crying his eyes out while his dad was unfazed from the death of his wife. The House became a battlefield for the two of them.

"You... Killed her! IT IS YOUR FAULT, DAD!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER, RIGHT? THEN WHY DIDN'T
YOU?"

"BECAU-" Karma couldn't complete his sentence due to exhaustion and fainted right there.

"That is what you deserve for talking back to your father. I am going to tie you up now." he said with an angry tone, tying him up with some ropes.

"Die here! You are burdening everyone you meet. Stay here and die a painful and horrible death.." He said, with fires in his eyes. He left without saying a word after. Karma was tangled up when he woke up. He just had a life which seemed like death. Though, he had badmouthed his father, he actually loved him but due to his love for his mother, he couldn't control all the sadness and grief.

"Ughgh.. My arms hurt.. Wait.. Why am I tied up?! My head.. Ugh.. My father did this to me.. The rope is extremely durable.. Ugh.. Should I call for help?" Karma talked to himself.

"Where did he go? I mean.. Of course he won't want to stay in this house, but where is he going? Isn't this his house? Or is it mine from here onwards? Huh.. I don't know. Perhaps, he left this town and found another women.." Karma said, sad in his face.

"I guess I will have to break free from this rope.."

====================================

A very short chapter, I know. I am working on something else though 👀