chapter-9

Aarohi pov

I was thinking how to come out of these embarrassed then I said to him
"Wo to bas me aise he ,dekh rhi thi ki
Tumhara reactions kya hoga .agr me kisi ke saath flirt karu to "
He said " dekh liya na ab , dobara ye galti mat karna otherwise I will not think twice to fire him with a bullet on his skull. Got it."
I heard him talking about murder
I gulped in nervously and said " why are u so possessive, ye shadi sirf ek saal ka deal he to hai . Uske baad to hamein divorce leke alag hona hai "
When i said about divorce his reaction was changed into anger and I see he was driving very fast in anger.
Why was he angry i said  nothing wrong He was silently driving .I started a conversation to talk but he remains still silent his face was still
In anger . So I thought to keep silent
Because I don't want to fight  with him in this angry mood . Isliye nhi ki me darti hu , dare meri jutti. Aarohi malhotra kisi se nhi darti 😎.

Reyansh pov

When i heard about  divorce from her mouth I was very angry . Because I love her . I love Mrs oberoi.
When I see her with rajveer rathore
I felt jealousy Because she is calling him veer . How rajveer rathore laid his eyes on my lady I'll never forget I have to teach him later. But now I focus on aarohi because she is mine ,. Mine , mine . I am obsessed with her .
I can't let her go . This deal is now waste .

After some time we reached her house i dropped her at her house and then drive my car to my house . I see her she was trying to talk with me but I remained silent because I was teaching her a lesson to not spoil my mood with her so cold deal .

I reached my house and I see everybody was busy in decorating the house because tomorrow morning the function would start. Haldi mehndi wagera wagera......😮‍💨
Mujhe to bas shadi se matlab hai .

I came to my room and got fresh and sat on the couch with my laptop beacuse my work is pending for this shopping.  I started my work then my phone buzzed with a message I ignore
And then concentrate in my work then again buzzed with another message and i frustrated with this message so I take the phone and see her messages a smile crept on my face
See her messages in my phone

Aarohi

Hello

Aarohi

Tum kuch bol q nhi rhe

To meri jaan ko  affect pad rha hai mere ignorance ka chalo faida uthaya
Jaye 

Reyansh
Don't disturb me 😒

A

arohi

Tumne hua kya hai , why are you angry

Ise abhi Tak pta nhi chala  me kis baat pe gussa hu . To thik hai sochte rhe jab Tak pta na chale

I ingored her message and then rest on the bed and drifted into sleep.

Next morning

I wake up 5 in the morning I am directly go into gym , which was in our house at the top floor. After workout I was taking shower and get ready into office attire and go into downstairs.

I saw everyone on the dining table
And wait for me . I settled in to my seat and doing breakfast and then going to my office then my mom called me from behind and said that i am not going to office for this wedding rituals so I said to my mom"
I am coming on my time mom , I have an important meeting I can't let the meeting go  , " this said to my mom and then when I go to door my siblings were teased me behind and said " mom, don't worry bhai will come on time because he can't wait to see my bhabhi because she is so beautiful " i glared at them and then they stopped and ran away because they were well aware of my anger .