🌏Ice cream and movies.🍋Earth x Fem! Reader

Yes this is going to be Earth smut fic, if you don't like it, don't read it. This is basically an AU where Monty and Earth didn't get together. So no cheating involved!
Requested by: solarshusband
——————————————

It was a quiet night, well besides the tv and the occasional giggle from both you and Earth. You absolutely adored her little giggle and smile on her face. You were watching Barbie's Princess and the Pauper.

You spent most of your time watching her rather than the movie. What you would do to just hold her hand once in a while, perhaps have her lean into you. Even though she is taller than you, you would make it work.

Once the movie was over we put our ice creams away in the freezer.

"Wasn't that a fun movie?" She asked. "Thanks again for watching it with me, usually the others don't and when they do, they usually seem uninterested."

This made you frown softly in sympathy. "Of course Earth- oh you have ice cream on your face hehe" This caused Earth to giggle and blush from slight embarrassment.

You take out a napkin and gently wipe it off. "There we go... anyway I absolutely love Barbie movies, especially when I was little, it's nice to relive those memories"

This caused Earth to smile excitedly, "Do you... do you think we could watch another?" She asked sheepishly.

"Of course! I would love to..."

You both headed back to the couch to figure what movie to watch next...

You started to stare at her again, not really paying attention to what movie she was deciding to pick out. To which she noticed and looked at you, causing you to look away quickly.

"Hehe are you staring at me?" She teased. At this moment, you decided to shoot your shot.

"I uh... y-yeah I was." You looked away again then back at her. "I'm sorry it's just... you're so pretty..." You started blushing a bit more.

Earth smiled and blushed softly as well. "Really?" You nodded shyly.

"Do you... do you mind if I... if I kissed you?" You asked shyly. Earth's eyes widened for a moment then after about half a minute she nodded.

"I... I wouldn't mind that..."

You nodded in return and slowly approached her face, holding both her cheeks in your hands and ever so gently you placed a tender kiss on her lips, her lips tasting like the ice cream she was eating earlier. You both smiled and Earth decided to speak up.

"C-could you do that again?" She asked softly. At this point you two were blushing like crazy.

You nodded and kissed her again, a couple more times. She started kissing you back, turning into more of making out. You gently held her, she placed her arms around your torso, Earth pulled you on top of her and you both pulled away, mostly so you could take a moment to breathe.

She looked at you with half-lidded eyes. Soon you were both heading to the bedroom and continuing your kissing session.

One of your hand slowly moved across her shoulder to her chest. You looked up at her for permission

"May I?"

She nodded in response "Yes you may"

You gently caressed her chest moving towards her breast area and started to softly kiss her neck, she made a tiny noise at this. Which caused you to stop.

"Are you alright?" You were worried that you might have hurt her or made her uncomfortable.

"Y-Yes... I'm quite alright." She responded. "P-please don't stop..." You continue to touch her breast softly, making her let out more tiny moans that sent your heart racing. You start to softly nibble at her neck which makes her moan now. Soon you hand moves more towards her torso then around her pelvis, you stop at look at Earth for confirmation, to which she nods in agreement.

You move more towards Earth's sensitive regions, gently caressing the outside of her tights, she looks up at you with sweet, pleading eyes.

"Please, my dear, don't stop" Earth begged which made your heart race even more. The small noises making you feel excitement as well. You put your hand down her tights and then her underwear and start rubbing her sensitive clit, she inhales sharply, she was already wet when you first started, now she's even more.

You start rubbing a bit harder, Earth moans a bit louder this time.

"Ah~ oh... my dear... I... I'm gonna" you know exactly what she meant and you kept going, sending waves of pleasure through her body, she trembles and whimpers from the intense pleasure.

She closes her eyes tightly and her back arches, which a loud yelp she finally came.

Soon after you were both without pants and underwear. You placed your wet cunt against hers and start moving back and forth, she moans your name, the pleasure you feel from her clit rubbing against yours causing you to moan out her name as well. She gently held onto your arms while you held her legs as you press yourself on top of her even faster. Moaning and whimpering loudly.

"Oh... mmpphh... ah... Earth you're just so beautiful like this..."

After another minute of scissoring you felt the pleasure building up inside, you look into Earth's eyes.

"Mmph... oh... E-Earth... I think I am gonna cum..." her eyes open to look at you.

"I am too, please my love, let's cum together..." she begs. How can you say no to her, not like you can hold it in much longer anyways.

"Ah~!" Your body begins twitching and toes curl inwards.  Waves of pleasure rush from your cunt and up to the rest of your body. Earth cums another time, her back arches again and she lets out a scream of pleasure and delight.  In the heat of intense moment, you move down towards Earth's neck and bite, she gasps and lets out another moan.

You pull away and look at the mark you just left. And gently kiss it. You get off of her and lay on your back right beside her, both of you breathing heavily. After which you get up and prepare her some aftercare.

"So about that movie?" You asked jokingly, causing you both to start giggling.

———————————————

I hope this is good, or at least somewhat enjoyable.