Chapter 1

Abhiraj Chauhan

People says you cannot get everything you from life i always thought that those things are false. I always thought that just because they didn't got things from life doesn't mean its a fact.

But now at the age of 69 i feel like even if i got everything from life there is still some thing which my soul craves, which is

LOVE

MY WIFE, Nandani Chauhan is a star,moon and the whole universal. She was the only person who could keep me in sane and is only one who filled my empty heart with love and warmth.

But as i said they say you cannot get everything from life or always stay happy.
That fact gave a prof to me that it is true but taking her away from me.

She died giving birth to my youngest son. That day i felt like world slipping through my feet. That day was the worst as well as happy day for me on one side my son was born and on the other side my nandani was dead.

Coming out of my thoughts i heard someone calling out my name

"Baba" said Abhiyansh my second oldest son.

He is best son any father could ever ask for, he the current CEO of Chauhan Enterprise, when his mother died I completely in depression and under serve therapy during he was the one who looked after his siblings and house and even office, during the first five years after their mothers dead i mostly kept myself occupied and didn't give much attention, they never complained about it. And no when i see him i feel so proud to address him as my son.

"Baba aap yaha bethe ho meine apko pure ghar mein dhundh raha tha" he said in a breath

"Dhere dhere Beta kya hua" i said making him sit beside me

"Didi ayi hai unhe aap apne kamre aur naa hi study mein mele esiliye mujhe bheja apko dhudhne mein unhe phone kar ke edger garden mein bulata hu" he said

"Nahi nahi tu mujhe neeche leke ja"he said

"Par-baba.." abhiyansh tried to say but he was cut off by his fathers sharp glare

Theek hai chalye he said holding my hand making me stand and with wobbly legs we reached to hall

There I saw my first born Naina Chauhan Rajvansh. She is the exact replica of her mother.She is a fashion Designer walking on the footsteps of her mother and is handling Nandani's design firm.

She was married ten years ago. And her husband Aditiya Rajvansh handle's textile company. She also blessed me with two grandchildrens.

"Naina" is called out her name and she turned around with a smile which warms my heart.

"Baba" she said ran towards me, she touched my feet and i patted her head and wishpered some payers above her head and kissed her forehead.

"How are you baba"she said taking a hold of my hand and walking me towards the sofa.

"Theek hu baachaa" i said sitting on sofa and further added "Bache nahi aaye"

"Nahi aaj unki kuch exam thi voh kal subhe aayegi Aditya k sath"she said

"Okay"  i said

🫶🏼