Promo

Whoever ever said that marriage is always a woman's biggest dream, it's full of bullsh*t. Well at least my marriage is bullsh*t. I got married to an abusive moron who was supposed to be my goddamn husband. I just hate everything, hate myself, hate my family, hate my life, hate this marriage and of course i hate him with my every single thing.
...
"No! I don't wanna marry him!" I shouted with shock at the words I heard. "Well, we didn't ask your opinion. You have to marry him!" my father shouted back. "We are out of money right now and I don't have any goddamn son to work for us." "Well that also wasn't my choice to being your daughter. Cause believe me this was the last thing that I wanted to be!" My mother and father are the last people who would understand me. It has always been like this. They both wanted to have a son but unfortunately they had me. And the only person who actually cared about me is gone a long time ago. My uncle. He was the one named me and took care of me when my own family didn't want me. He always hated the way that my family treated me. He always made me believe that there was nothing wrong with me and it was all their fault they don't see me the way that he sees me. He loved me unconditionally but of course beautiful things wouldn't last forever. He died because of an accident. An elevator accident. He was the kindest man I ever knew and now I lost him forever. And this is where my life started to turn into a total hell. First my parents then that goddamn man who is my husband.
...
Almost everything is hell about my life, except for one thing. Him, my lover. I knew him for a short time but he just became my everything in this short time. And my biggest dream is one day wanna get rid of this hell of a marriage and run away with him from everything. And one day this dream will come true...