Horny Moon

Moons pov:

    Sun went up to me and started teasing me but I wasn't really paying attention to his voice. I was looking at his body and thinking how I'm gonna make that body mine. I got closer to Sun. Sun blushed and I lifted up Sun and put him over my shoulder.

Suns pov:

       Moon put me on his bed and grabbed handcuffs. He put them on me and I couldn't stop blushing this hasn't happen with us before. In that moment I wanted to be controlled so I let Moon do whatever he wanted with me.

Nobody's pov:

  Moon pulled off his and Suns pants. Moon without a warning thrusted into Sun making Sun moan really loud. Moon kept thrusting for 10 minutes until Sun said, "Can I do something really quick~" Moon looked confused but nodded and took off the handcuffs. Sun got up and pinned Moon down and started riding him. Moon moaned and grabbed Suns hips and made him go faster. Sun moaned and bit his lip. After 10 minutes Sun stopped riding and kissed Moon. But Moon wasn't done yet and deepened the kiss and fingered Sun. Sun moaned into kiss.

  Suns pov:

     Moon was fingering me while we made out. Idk how but he's so good at this~. Moon claimed it was his first time at sex but he fucke me like he did it a million times and knows what to do. I can't help but moan and beg for more.

    Nobody's pov:

After 3 hours the stopped. Sun tried to get up but fell. Moon: "Wow, I didn't just take your virginity but I took that ability to walk~"

(280 words)