Just Gold...

You hid mike and Jeremy in the room and told them to stay there. You ran out then bumped into someone. You thought it was Freddy, but it was just Goldie,"Goldie! Man I'm glad to see you!" You hugged him quickly. Before he could say anything, you yanked out of the hallways. You ran into the backroom where bonnie and chica were,"Goldie?" Chica said surprised. You beckoned all of them to follow you.
You all walked into the opening,"Freddy!" You whisper shout. You heard a weak whisper reply. You all followed the whisper then found Freddy, in his animatronic form, all burned and withered."oh my god! Freddy what happened to you!" You look at him in horror."y/n get out of he--"

"LOOK OUT!"
You felt a piercing pain on your head, then you fell next to Freddy. Your vision went blurry as you saw the others get knocked out.

Everything went black...

Toy animatronics P.O.V.
Toy Candy knocked out all of you, toy chica was the one who smacked you in the back of the head."Fellas... We might best be dismantle these folks once and for all," toy Freddy said darkly. The marionette's voice sounded like it came from the deepest pits of hell,"We need to do something with them! Now let's th---" SMACK! Toy bonnie knocked out the puppet. They all dragged and dismantled you all each.

Mike's P.O.V.
Jeremy started to freak out when he heard voices,"I hope they'll be alright," then I heard a loud crash. I grab Jeremy and ran towards the sound. We both saw all the animatronics in the room, All the withered animatronics were dismantled, except y/n. They started to dismantle all of them. I was about to walk up to kick there metal asses until Jeremy stopped me. I let go and I start to beat up all of them. It was useless now... The animatronics were most likely 'dead'. Nothing I could do...

Nothing...