Part- 19 Truth

Jungkook: Do u know who was Kim Woojin? (Y/N shook her head as she not in condition to understand more, remembering her mother death always horrified her

Jungkook: Do u know who was Kim Woojin? (Y/N shook her head as she not in condition to understand more, remembering her mother death always horrified her.)

Jungkook: Kim Woojin was the guy who kidnapped u both. He was Dad's enemy
but He was also Kim Namjoon's Grandfather and the boy u met that time was Kim Namjoon. (She look him in whole shock)...Namjoon was one who shoot mom. He is the killer.

(Y/N expression changed from scared to angry)
Y/N: *in stern tone* DON'T.... don't take his name he can never do this.

Jungkook: *scoffed* Really? who is he. He's a Mafia Y/N u think he won't kill his enemy on his grandfather order? He helped u but accidentally not in any concern or something.
Y/N: How u know how can u say this so surely?

Jungkook: I know everything, I even know how he killed ur aunt, just bcoz
Ur Aunt found out his truth that he killed mom she denied to marry u with him so he killed her. Then he married u just for his revenge. U think he's saving u?.... Say from whom, me? will I hurt my own sister who I fcking even didn't know from long that she is alive. He's not a nice person Y/N no one is there, don't trust him. I would have saved u from long but he never let me. I ever tried to stop ur wedding but his security I couldn't break coz he already knew am gonna reach u.
(He caressed her cheek softly)

Jungkook: I'm sry u had to marry him as a brother I should have protect u but don't worry now u are here. Just tell me
where is Rose now, we'll contact her then we three will live happily and don't worry about those Kims I'll kill everyone who come near u both.

Y/N: I don't believe it Namjoon never do that u have mistaken him.
Jungkook: *angrily* U still trust him but not ur own brother. (He gritted his teeth in anger seeing Y/N defending Namjoon) Listen Y/N I told u the truth not to hear to know how blindly u trust him. I wish ur aunt told u everything when I told her to tell u the truth.

Y/N: *widen eyes* U met her, when?

Jungkook: I was the one who kidnapped Rose, Ur aunt and that RM's ryt hand. I told that lady to tell u about me but she choose to hide it again. Am I a monster? Don't I have the ryt to meet my sisters, Also I wanted to show u that RM's reality which worked at least but still he messed up everything. Don't trust him Y/N. Dad also regretted for his wrong decisions till his last breathe, don't be like him choose ryt people, trust the ryt one.

(He said nd left the room and behind him Yeonjun also walked out, here Y/N left there sitting holding her ring in her finger with lots of thought in mind.)

(Outside)