Hani meets his dada

Kim houseold

It's been one week Tae shifted and things are going pretty well.

Tae start to work in Jimin's cafe where he is getting good amount enough for himself and Hani.

And Hani he is becoming brat day by day well he is a good boy of his mumma but sometimes completely become satan.

Let's go and see what little Han is doing

Hani is sitting in the carpet in the living room playing with his toys giggling to himself.

Hani is jumping trying to stand up, the pendent which is in his neck come outside.

Hani hold the pandent looking at it with shiny eyes, he open his mouth and take the pandent in his mouth, the pandent and his hands is covered in his salive now.

Hani is chewing the pandent with his gums, he pulled out from his mouth looking at it with teary eyes.

Suddenly the pandent get open Hani look at it in amusement and giggle, he saw a pic inside the pandent.

" Da...da... "

Those words left his mouth looking at the pic.

Han again try to chew the pandent with his gums but the pandent got close like before.

Hani again look the pandent and saw it close, tears welled up in his eyes not finding the pic.

His lower lips wobble and teardrops start to flow from his eyes saying " da....da...no....da... ".

Tae enter in the living room with a hand bag, he go toward Han and take him in his lap.

" baby it's bad how many times I told u to not put it inside your mouth hmm " said Tae taking the pandent out from Han's fist which is covered in his salive.

Tae wipe his hand and pandent with baby wipes.( Tae don't know that the pandent can get open ).

" aww my baby why are u crying hmm " said Tae in baby voice wiping his tears.

" da...da.....da " said Han crying makin Tae confused.

" what dada, baby " said Tae.

" no...da..da.....Han....wan.....da... " said Hani hiccuping now.

" ohh baby " said Tae hugging Han to his chest patting his back softly.

" do Hani want to go to mimi " said Tae trying to divert his attantion.

" mimi " said Han looking at his mumma with bambi eyes.

" yes do Hani want to meet mimi " said Tae again.