Year 3- Chapter 11: Mind Games, Sabotage & Dirty Tricks

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka- Things have not been going as planned. Ike is in negative points currently. He's being sabotaged by the First Years. Even more concerning is that Classes 1-A, 1-B and 1-C are all working together to sabotage our class. Chiori seems to have gained quite a bit of influence. Shigenori however seems to just be doing her own thing.

Ike: President. This is bullshit. The Kohais are sabotaging me! I'm going to be expelled at this rate.

Kiyotaka imagines a chess board with Ike as a pawn who is under attack. He decides to move a bishop (Kushida to support him).

Kiyotaka- Our class has about 75, 000, 000 points currently which means we can save 3 people from expulsion. However, that is not certain and even if it was we'd be severely lacking in Private Points compared to the other classes afterwards. The next exam following this one requires you to use Private Points so we can't spend too many Private Points this exam. In addition, if more than 3 members of our class fall below the 30-point limit then 1 will be expelled.

Kiyotaka: I want you to team up with Kushida.

Ike: Okay got it.

Kiyotaka- Kushida is capable so she should be able to reduce to damage to an extent. Maybe enough for him to avoid expulsion. Regardless. This will be troublesome with so many opponents.

Ike: What is with the Kohais? Especially Class 1-A? We're on the same side.

Kiyotaka: Chiori is orchestrating all of this.

Ike: Your sister? Why?

Kiyotaka: She's attempting to compete with me.

Kiyotaka- Most likely she's attempting to reduce the amount of Private Points our class has access to. I could ask Ichinose to lend me points but I suspect she's already told Ichinose about that opportunity to expel Suzu. I know she doesn't care about anything but defeating me. She simply wished to remove the WR students. She saved Suzu back there on a whim. I'm sure Suzu understands that as well.

Ike: Compete with you?

Kiyotaka: Yes. 

Ike: Alright then. I'm going to go team up with Kushida like you said.

Kiyotaka- Right now Ike is -5 Points. He'd need to place in the top 3 at least once. That should be possible with Kushida helping him but if Chiori steps in...

Chiori steps into the match and sabotages them causing them both to get last place. 

Kiyotaka- Ike has already participated in 5 activities. Chiori has participated in 9 so far. I've participated in 9 as well. That means at the very most she'll be able to make him lose another 5 points. Ike is currently -20 Points. This is getting dangerous.

Ike- That bitch. She did it again!

Kiyotaka- She's done the same ting with Karuizawa and Yukimura. She's done it 5 times to Ike, 1 time to Karuizawa and 2 times to Yukimura. I don't think it's possible to save everyone this exam. She however also once did not sabotage anyone.

Shinohara: Ike. Are you alright? President. You can't just let her do that!

Kiyotaka: She's exploited a very simple strategy in hopes of defeating me during the next exam. This is all just preparation.

Shinohara: What the...?

Kiyotaka: She's better than expected. How interesting.

Shinohara: President. Are you having fun!?