Year 3- Chapter 12: Kiyotaka Vs Chiori. An Intense Sibling Rivalry!

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

P. Ayanokoji POV

C. Sakayanagi: You're forming a special generation.

P. Ayanokoji: I've decided to listen to you. Just once to see the results.

C. Sakayanagi: What did you choose to listen to though?

P. Ayanokoji: This generation will be based on complete cooperation. They may assist each other in any way that they wish as long as they are able to pass tests individually.

C. Sakayanagi: I see. So you're leaving their education in their hands?

P. Ayanokoji: There will be no punishments until the tests. If they fail however the punishments will be on par with the 4th Generation. They've also been warned as such. 

C. Sakayanagi: You can't be serious! You told me that even you thought that was too cruel!

P. Ayanokoji: We'll see the results of it. This Special Generation 6.5.

—————————————————————————————————————

Chiori POV

Chiori was about 9 years old. She was in the White Room.

Chiori: So you do this and then there is the answer.

Classmate: Thank you Ayanokoji-San but I don't get it.

The testing day comes around and no one but Chiori passes. The instructor approaches her classmate.

Chiori: Wait. He'll do better next time. I promise. I'll teach him.

The Instructor forced her out of the way and beat her classmate for a full minute as Chiori backed away scared.

Chiori walks over to her classmate. He's dead.

Chiori- It's my fault. If only I had...

The instructors continue this until there are only 5 children left. The children are terrified.

Chiori- I can still save them. I just have to work harder.

Instructor: It seems another Ayanokoji Kiyotaka can never exist. Not even his sister can match him. Ha ha.

Chiori- My brother is that special.

Instructor 2: He made it all the way through this shit unmatched.

Chiori: Tell me about it. How did he do it?

Instructor: Huh? He sacrificed his classmates of course. How else? Dumb girl.

The instructor hits Chiori in the face with a stick.

Chiori- It hurts. Why would my father do this to me? I don't understand.

Time passes as Chiori is 13 years old and only she and 1 boy are left.

Boy: I'm sorry.

Chiori: Huh? What are you talking about?

Boy: I'm pretty sure that I failed the written exam.

Chiori: No no no. You're going to be alright. I know it.

An instructor walks over carrying a baton.

Chiori: No I beg you. He'll do better.

The instructor hits her in the face and proceeds to beat him to death.