Aarohi is heartbroken

Hi friends,

So I have decided not to end the book just because for you all.

Thank you for all your love and support...!!!!

--------------------------------------

A few days passed,

Aarohi was now fully recovered.

Abhimanyu was her greatest support along with everyone.

Everyone took great care of her.

She was not allowed to do a single work.

She was grateful for such a beautiful family.

One day in the afternoon,

All the Birla's were out for their own works, only manjiri and aarohi were at home, aarohi still didn't resume her duty advised by abhimanyu.

In their room,

Aarohi was finding something in the room, the room was messed up.

Manjiri entered,

Manjiri - aarohi beta kya dhund rahi ho?

Aarohi - maa meri ek diary nahi mil rahi hai actually humar batch ek reunion party organise karna chahta hai par kuch logo ke numbers available nahi hai, meri uss diary mein maybe ho sakte hai, diary dhund rahi hu par mil hi nahi rahi pata nahi kaha rakh di.

Manjiri - beta store room mein jaa kar dekh le, kuch din pehle purane newspapers aur baaki chizo ke saath shayad teri woh diary bhi store room mein rakhwa di ho.

Aarohi - haa maa thank you, waise aap yaha kuch kaam tha.

Manjiri - arey haa beta woh meri saheli ki tabiyat theek nahi hai toh main zara uske ghar jaa rahi hu aane mein der ho jayegi, chalega na.

Aarohi - haa maa main thik hu ab, koi zarurat hui toh staff hai na unhe bol dungi.

Manjiri - thik hai beta dhyan rakhna apna.

She nodded.

She left.

Aarohi went to the store room.

she was finding her missing diary, she didn't find it but her eyes went on some colourful papers, it was looking like greeting cards, she removed it.

She saw some greeting cards and a diary in which her abhimanyu's name was written.

Aarohi - Abhi ki diary lekin yaha kyu hai

she mumbled to herself and opened it. She smiled reading starting few pages because he had written about his career and family but as soon as she turned the pages, she was shocked seeing expressing his love for akshara, the date was before their marriage

Aarohi stood frozen in the store room, her hands trembling as she held the diary that belonged to Abhimanyu.

The colorful greeting cards and the diary that she found among her missing items sent a chill down her spine.

As she flipped through the pages, her heart sank when she realized that the diary contained expressions of love for her own sister, Akshara.

The words written by Abhimanyu spoke of a love that Aarohi never knew existed.

The dates on the entries proved that his feelings for Akshara existed even before he had married Aarohi.

The ground beneath Aarohi's feet seemed to vanish as she read through the pages, each word piercing her heart like a dagger.

Tears welled up in Aarohi's eyes as she closed the diary, unable to bear the weight of the truth that lay within its pages.

How could her own husband harbor such intense feelings for her sister, the one person who was supposed to be her closest confidante? The betrayal cut deep, leaving Aarohi feeling numb and lost.