🍋Whipped Cream🍋

.

🌶NSFW🌶
*missionary/oral sex with whipped cream*
It kind of goes right into it immediately after Sanji finishes cooking so there is little warning

SANJI X FEM READER***edited***

.
.
     It was a night when you spent time with your dear husband and chef Sanji.  He was cooking a meal in the kitchen wearing his usual apron.  The food sizzled in the pan.  The smell filled the room with an amazing aroma.  He smoked a cigarette while he slid the food off the pan and onto the plate.  He then turns off the stove and takes off the apron.  Taking the cigarette out from his lips he exhaled. You were waiting by the doorway into the kitchen as he smiled.

     "I just finished making some dinner if you wanna come grab a bite." he gestured to the cooked steak and mashed potatoes.

     He cuts you a slab of the steak and chops it up into smaller pieces.  Then he adds his seasoned mashed potatoes, along with some green beans.  The two of you ate dinner together, while also talking about each other's day. 

   After dinner, Sanji cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes in the sink.  He puts the leftovers away in the fridge.  You decided to change into a cute comfortable nightie.  You picked out one that Sanji may have liked the most.  It was a baby pink color with a lace covering.  You waited sitting on the bed quietly, as he finished cleaning up the kitchen.

     The blonde cook dries his hands off with a hand towel.  He turns around noticing you in the corner of his eye.  Walking to the bedroom he was stunned by the the baby pink nightie you wore.  How it made your curves look enticing, it made you look cute and sexy.  His face flushed red as his nose bled out.

     "OH Y/N SAN YOU LOOK SO SEXY!" he cried.

    You giggle as a hint of pink blush comes to your cheeks.  The blonde cook shook his head to pull himself together.  He crawled on the bed like an animal as he hovered over you.  He couldn't get enough of your gorgeous body and curves.  It made him seriously aroused and horny for you. 

     He kisses you deeply with his soft lips.  He pants quickly breaking away from the kiss,

    "Oh Y/N san you didn't have to dress up for me." 

    "I was looking forward to some dessert~." You grazed your finger over his dark goatee.  He smirked from ear to ear,

"I'd like that very much."

     He kisses your neck softly, his hand slides up your thigh and under your pink nightie.  He gently pulls down your panties up and off your legs.  His breath was shaky as he was consumed by his arousal. 

     You whimpered as he quickly removed his clothes, discarding them off of his body.  He panted heavily as his cock rose long and high.  His lips attacked yours again, and he licked and lapped his tongue over your own.  Parting from the kiss a stream of saliva came out.  Sanji grunted pushing your legs open and sliding himself deep inside you.  You moaned loudly as he began to move.

    The chef groaned with pleasure, thrusting into your heat relentlessly.  Grunting audibly, he puts one of your legs on his shoulders and fucks you deeper.  Beads of sweat stream down his temple.  He pumps himself into you almost like a wild animal, unable to control the horny desires he had for you. He reveled in the sounds that filled the room, the creaking bed, all of the panting and moaning, and the wet, rhythmic slapping of both your bodies.   The power dynamic between you and Sanji intensified.  The physical sensations push the both of you to the brink of ecstasy.

   He groaned in response to your pleas, a mixture of satisfaction and possessiveness in his voice.  Your tightness envelops him, gripping him in a delicious embrace.