epilogue

☁️ HARRY ☁️

☁️ HARRY ☁️

Life is a funny thing. One moment you're living alone and working constantly just to fill the time passing you by, and then all you seem to do is blink and suddenly the house is full of children and toys and light and love. It was quite possibly the biggest three- sixty I had every experienced but there was no way in hell that I would give this up for anything.

I had gone from being such a lonely soul in a house by myself with no one to share my time with, no one to laugh with, no one to love, to having so much in such a short space of time. Two years ago I wasn't even sure if I ever would find love, I wasn't sure if I was capable of such a thing. Yet here I was, sharing my love with three of my biggest stars in my life. I still had to have pinch me moment nearly every other day.

I wasn't sure what I had done in life to deserve such luck.

A had the woman of my dreams beside me, her hand fitting perfectly in mine whenever she was in need of a little comfort. I was lucky enough to be able to feel her love and my god was it some kind of unearthly experience to be loved by such a woman. I almost felt a little sorry for the people who weren't in recipient of Lana's love. They truly were missing out.

Not only did I have Lana by my side through each passing day, I also had two beautiful children to share my love with and I guess both Harmony and Henley completely changed my vision of love. They brought out a new part of me that I didn't even know I possessed. I didn't even know I had enough love in my heart for all three of them but life had ways of surprising us all and I had so much love in my heart for all three of them that the love had spread beyond my heart.

Loving them is infectious and quite possibly one of my most favourite things to do.

Every day with them was like magic and already I was cursing time for moving so fast.

Henley was ten weeks old already and although to some people that still sounded so young and fresh, to Lana and I it hurt our hearts more than we could comprehend, especially when the ten weeks had gone by faster than we had expected.

At ten weeks Henley was just about smiling, though I wasn't convinced it was a proper smile just yet, he had been pulling his face around in all sorts of expressions, though Lana and Harmony were so sure that he was cracking a smile every time his little dimples came on show.

It meant a lot to me to be able to look down at my son and see parts of myself within him. Parts of myself that would live on for a lot longer than I would. I had a great sense of pride when I looked at both of my children, it's like they just made the world right. They most certainly made my world a better place.