Chapter 7

"Sigh..."

'Why do I feel so exhausted..?' Eduardo could see the maids that came out of nowhere tidying up the place and getting ready to leave.

They all gathered in the same spot they appeared in and with the blink of an eye, they disappeared...

The prince and the princess flinched when they heard Eduardo sigh, as they were sitting next to him.

The princess, Allethea then whispered "Is uncle tired? But for the time that we have been here, I didn't feel tried or hungry at all..."

"I agree, I don't feel any fatigue or discomfort...well, other than the mental fatigue, I feel fine." The prince, Elpidius whispered back to his sister, but unknown to them that Eduardo could hear everything.

Everyone watched in awe as the maids left, some thought that they were hallucinating and some thought that this 'Violet' is very powerful...

"Alright. now that everything is clean and everyone has calmed down, would you like to continue with the reaction?"

"Yes, let's continue." The emperor said with a fake smile on his face, he wanted to get this over with.

"Yeah, I was already getting tired of this break." Caver said, he was sipping on some tea that the maids served him before they disappeared.

He looked so relaxed and not worried at all...well, most of the demons looked relaxed, they were laughing and chit chattering very loudly.

"I apologies your majesty for the long break, there were more to clean than expected."

"It's fine." The demon king waved his hands dismissively, he took a bite of the cookie in front of him.

"Thank you your majesty for your great generosity, now let's start."

Some of the nobles couldn't help but notice how much 'Violet' talked to the demon king with such respect...some thought that she might actually prefer the demon king over the emperor...

________________

"Commander of the zero corps?" The emperor said as he looked down from his throne at a hooded figure.

"Yes." the hooded figure answered with his head hung low.

"A soldier sent to survey the demon realm has reported that the zero corps commander has participated in the subjugation this time" he stated.

"He was extremely strong and brutal, as the rumors say."

"I heard that he's the demons king's most prized talent. A prized talent..."

"It's making me miss someone." He was obviously referring to the third hero, Deon hart. a smile formed on his face...he didn't expect less from him..

_______________

"looks like I have some flies I need to get rid of when i go back..." Caver smiled as he glared at the emperor 'did he plant some flies to spy on me? why would he need them when he have planted the perfect spy right by my side?' Caver thought that Eduardo was wasting his time.