43. Another Day

Mature content ahead!! ⚠️

The sunrays were peeking in room

The sunrays were peeking in room. I scrunch my nose and groan in frustration. I cuddled her more.
"Wake up Rey, We have to go local markets, and museum and sacred Monkey forest sanctuary." She said exitedly.
"Hmm" and i slept between her breasts. And suck it.
She moaned.."umm rey wakeup" i just hummed and woke up and caress her cheeks and wish her "Good morning" she smiled. And kiss my chest, and started giving me wet kisses on cheat, abs, and move towards. And her hands goes inside my trouser and she move out my cock. She look towards me and winked. And kiss my tip.

She licked it and took it in her mouth. She started sucking it and i groan. She started sucking it so hard and pressed my balls and look into my eyes. Ufff this is the hottest scene, i am seeing right now!
"Yes, just like that babygirl" i encouraged her. And grab her hair in a fist. And started thrusting my cock. She gagged and tears rolled down. I go deep inside her throat.
"Ahh.. am coming" and she suck hard. After some seconds i cummed inside her and she swallowed it all. She clean hee mouth my her fingers and come and howered over me. And pecked my lips and wishes "Now, a good morning Rey" and winked.
God this girl, is soo Bold and Hot.
"Now let me have a pleasure to devour you babe" i winked and howered over her and take a lead. I move down and throw her both legs on my shoulders and come between her legs. I thrusted my tongue under her hole and started sucking it hard. And increased my pace.
"Ahhhhh..." And she fisted my hair so tightly.
"Ahh Rey..yes..yes" i know she is on climax so i increased, and hit her spot. And she cummed. I clean her with my tongue and come up and winked to her, "You taste heaven babygirl" and she smiled panting heavily.

I left her room to get ready. We got ready and had over breakfast and move to explore Bali.

 We got ready and had over breakfast and move to explore Bali

(Riyan)