End of an adventure

The scene cuts back at the candy world and we see where the truck fell into the river, it rises up and everyone was okay. Thanks plot armor!

Plot armor: (WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOUR WELCOME!)

Ragatha: *Groans* Is everybody okay?

Gangle: No... *Puts head down*

Violet: 😵‍💫

Ragatha: Oh, man. Poor Pomni. I hope she's all right.

Violet: Ragatha, no offence but you could talk more like a human being rather then a character from a toddler show.

Jax: "Poor Pomni"? How about "poor us"? We're one tanker away from being Augustus Glooped!

Violet: ?? (Did he make a Charlie and the chocolate factory reference?)

All of a sudden, from out of no where. 2 jaw breakers pop out the river of chocolate, then a massive blobby monster that looks like a blob of SH-*BOINK*-T... 'emerges'

???: *Groaning* Oh, what's that? Do my eyes deceive me? A delicious gift from within the kingdom gates? Don't mind if I do. *Picks up truck*

Ragatha: !!! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy! We're not food! We're not candy! We're none of that! You don't want to eat us!

???: Wh- You're not candy? How am I expected to eat something that's not made of candy? I'm sorry. *Sad and puts them down*

Kinger: Pomni always seems to miss the big, gloopy monsters.

Violet: plot armor much?

Kinger: ..............huh?

Violet: ugh.

Jax: Who are you, anyway?

The Fudge: I am the Fudge. I used to live within the kingdom walls, but I was banished by that rotten princess after I ate too many of the delicious townfolk. Oh, they were so delicious. Sometimes I can hear them... calling to me.

Ragatha: Oh, God

Ragatha: Oh, God. That just sounds like murder. (0 0)

The Fudge: Is it really murder if it's delicious? Answer me that.