☆*Conuation of Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

“Ughhh.” I groan out while opening my eyes. I look around my surroundings to see where I was. I noticed from my surroundings that I was in a white room, looked like the school clinic/infirmary, I decided to try and get up, I was greeted by a lady wearing a school nurse uniform. She seemed to be looking for something.

“Oh, I didn't notice you woke up there, how are you feeling right now?” She asked.

“Okay, I guess.” I respond to her.

“Nice to know, my name is Nurse ******(y'all decide her name), do you want to go home, go back to class or stay here?” She asks me with a comforting smile on her face.

“Oh, well, may I go home?” I respond to her

“of course, I understand you're not feeling too well right now, I will inform the teachers, don't worry.” She replied.

A knock on the door can be heard, “Oh, looks like somebody's outside?” She opens the door to find a boy carrying a small box. More specifically Engel. He enters the room and greets you with a warm smile, he hands you the box, “What's this?” You ask. “Oh, Uhm, just a little gift for you.” He said nervously, “I hope you're feeling much better.” He said as he walked out.

I open the box and it was filled with a bunch of stuff, a card, chocolates, Oreos (don't tell Ms. Circle) and much more. I was shocked to see that he would do this much for me.

I stood up from the bed and asked if I could leave, she nodded and opened the door for me. I grabbed my bag which was placed in the corner of the room by someone?
——————————☆
Hello everybody<3

I'm turning this into an x reader story lol, since it seems like most people want it to be an x reader story :3
Btw I made a oneshot book, you can request some stuff there.