stay

As the sun cast its golden rays upon the city of Patna, a sense of anticipation filled the air at the abode of Ishan , he walked down into the living room of his house to weird sight. Mayank sharing couch with shubman, talking to his mother with his cousin yashasvi standing behind the wall, gawking at two handsome men.

"What are you doing? " Ishan side eyed him.

With a mischievous smile dancing upon his lips, Yashasvi interjected, "I implore you, dear cousin, disclose the origin of these two distinguished hottie gentlemen who grace our presence today."

Weirded out by yashasvi's question " ae Shakespeare ki aulaad, kuch bhi bol raha hai". Ishan narrowed his eyes.

Yashasvi, undeterred, responded with a smile, "What's the matter? dear brother , Just look at them, all smitten with your fabulous gay ass." His words made Ishan regret ever confiding in his favorite cousin about his sexuality

"You know , stop reading all those bl books on that orange app, Mayank is my friend! And shubman..." Ishan said.

"Umm ? Husband? Friend? Boyfriend? Wife? Friends with benefits? Yashasvi asked wiggling his brows " well he won't be wife, you'll be a good wife though" 

"Shut up " Ishan exclaimed as he pushed Yashasvi away, feeling a mix of frustration and embarrassment. He then walked into the room,

'Hey Mayank, i woke up late and phone was on silent " he said before turning to shubman acting suprised "ohh hey, shubman!... What are you doing here?"

"He came to pick you up in your own city, such a sweet kid he is " His mother for a weird reason admired shubman alot, well who wouldn't he was a great player, ( a/n if you know what i mean by great player).

Shubman rose to his feet, his gaze fixed upon Ishan's face, who blinked in return, unsure of how to navigate this unfamiliar situation.

"Well... I was just worried since you were sick and not at the hotel" shubman said with a tight smile. " But didn't knew already had a ride way back ".

"Yes... umm," Ishan faltered, grappling for the appropriate words to convey his thoughts amidst this perplexing encounter.

"In that case, I shall take my leave," Shubman declared, his unease palpable.

"No...no dear ab aa gye ho to nashta karke jao sab, specially shubman, you are here for the first time pta nhi phir kab hi mauka aayega" Ishan's mother interposed, making her way towards the kitchen.

" Don't worry aunty, " shubman smiled and staring at Ishan in eyes
"i could stay here as long as you want"