Chapter: 3 ( Confetti from the Sky)

Taehyung's voice boomed through the karaoke bar as he belted out the lyrics to his favorite song, his friend Jimin by his side

Taehyung's voice boomed through the karaoke bar as he belted out the lyrics to his favorite song, his friend Jimin by his side. They were singing like they were at the top of their lungs, no tune in sight.

They looked at each other, grinning from ear to ear. "Shut up and listen to me!" Taehyung yelled as they jumped up and down.

After a while, They then made their way out of the karaoke bar and went to a nearby shop, where they ordered some ramen with eggs

After a while, They then made their way out of the karaoke bar and went to a nearby shop, where they ordered some ramen with eggs. As they sat down to eat, Taehyung said, "I wish I could disappear. It would be nice. Get into S.K.I university & pursue your dreams & mine as well."

''Shut up, would they stay still if I told them that I'm going to art school? They won't even let me eat this!!'', Jimin said slurping ramen in his mouth. ''Hey, & if you're unlucky on SAT day, you're ruined''he added.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and sunk deeper into his chair as he continued to eat his ramen. "How can a person's life depend on just one day? If I go to a random university, would I get hired in my next life? Why was I born like this?" he muttered to himself. "I'm so useless."

Taehyung noticed that Jimin had some ramen juice on his mouth and nose, so he playfully asked, "Hey, is there even a hole in your mouth?"''

Jimin giggled and exclaimed, "Guess what? I can say that I had a nosebleed, hehe!"

taehyung replied,'' Why do I never get a nosebleed? aish''

Suddenly, Jimin's father arrived to pick him up in a car. Jimin jumped up from his seat and ran outside, waving bye to Taehyung as he got into the car.

Taehyung finished his food, feeling a sense of melancholy settling over him. He took a deep breath, trying to shake off the feeling of sadness that seemed to be following him around everywhere he turned.

As he left the restaurant, he pulled out his umbrella to protect himself from the mild rainfall. He made his way to a park and sat down on a bench, staring out at the trees and the people passing by.

 He made his way to a park and sat down on a bench, staring out at the trees and the people passing by

[Hey there lovely people! Just a friendly reminder to drink plenty of water and keep your body] hydrated. And hey, no matter what anyone says, always remember that you are loved and beautiful just the way you are! Don't forget to leave a vote and comment as well. Sending you all lots of love and hugs! XOXO, pURPLE YOU