ten

The Avengers compound was abuzz with activity. The steel observation box, which overlooked the training arena, was filled with the usual suspects: Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Wanda  Maximoff and Peter Parker. They were there to watch a unique training session featuring Mila Riley and her brothers, Scott and Alex Summers. The Summers siblings were known for their distinct mutant powers, and when they trained together, it was always a sight to behold.

Natasha Romanoff leaned against the railing, her eyes on the arena below. "This should be interesting," she said with a hint of a smile. "It's not every day you see elemental control, optic blasts, and energy waves in the same session."

Steve Rogers nodded, his gaze following the movement below. "Yeah, Mila's come a long way. She's got a lot more control over her powers now."

Tony Stark sat at the back of the observation box, a smirk on his lips. "I'm just glad we have reinforced walls. You never know when one of those optic blasts might ricochet." He chuckled, clearly enjoying the spectacle.

In the arena below, Mila Riley stood between her brothers, her expression focused yet playful. Mila's unique mutation allowed her to control the elements—wind, fire, water, and earth—giving her versatility in combat. Scott, also known as Cyclops, had the ability to emit optic blasts from his eyes, while Alex, also known as Havok, could generate powerful energy waves.

The session began with Mila using a swirl of wind to propel herself across the arena, her movements quick and graceful. Scott fired a controlled optic blast, which Mila deflected with a wall of earth. The debris settled harmlessly as Mila flipped and dodged, using bursts of wind to gain height and momentum.

Peter Parker leaned forward, eyes wide with excitement. "Did you see that? She's amazing! I can't believe how fast she moves."

Bruce Banner nodded, appreciating the finesse and control. "Yeah, she's learned to harness her powers. It's not just energy anymore; it's precision."

Down in the arena, Alex launched an energy wave toward Mila, but she countered with a burst of water, dissipating the attack. Mila's agility allowed her to move quickly, and her control over the elements added an unpredictable edge to her fighting style. She twisted and turned, using her unique powers to stay ahead of her brothers' attacks.

Steve Rogers smiled, watching the interaction between the siblings. "They're really enjoying this, aren't they? It's great to see them having fun while they train."

Natasha Romanoff agreed, her gaze following Mila as she used a burst of wind to vault over Scott's optic blast. "Yeah, it's not just training; it's a family reunion. They really know how to push each other."

The sparring session continued, with Mila demonstrating her mastery over the elements. She used fire to disrupt Scott's optic blasts and earth to create obstacles that slowed down Alex's energy waves. Her movements were fluid, her agility allowing her to maneuver through the arena with ease.

Tony Stark couldn't help but laugh. "She's like a walking storm. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side." He watched as Mila summoned a swirl of wind to dodge Alex's latest attack.

The session ended with Mila standing in the center of the arena, her hair swirling around her as she controlled the wind. Her brothers joined her, both laughing and congratulating her on her performance. It was clear that despite their intense powers, they had a bond that could withstand anything.

"That was fun!" Mila said, grinning as she looked at her brothers. "We should do this more often."

Scott adjusted his visor, smiling at his sister. "Yeah, but maybe next time, try not to use so much wind. I nearly got blown away!"

Alex chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah, you don't have to go full hurricane on us, Mila. We get it, you're awesome."

The Avengers in the observation box laughed, enjoying the camaraderie and banter among the Summers siblings. The session had been intense but free of mishaps or injuries, a sign that the siblings had mastered their powers and their teamwork.

As they left the training arena, the Avengers knew they had witnessed something special. The bond between Mila and her brothers was strong, and their unique abilities made them a formidable team. The energy and joy that Mila brought to the compound were irreplaceable, and they knew they had something truly unique in her.

_____________________

Mila's pov

So I guess you're wondering how I am the sister of Scott and Alex we'll turns out when I first met my soulmate I didn't tell them the whole truth , I did eventually.

So I'm Mila Summers , younger sister to Scott and Alex Summers I am also a mutant.

My story starts like this , my dad was captured when I was young , therefore me and my brothers were put in an orphanage those years were hard but they made me who I am .

Let's just say my brother Alex isn't the most optimistic of people so that's  when I learnt to try to always be happy for the people who lack the strength to .

My best asset my soulmates say , my smile .

Then once we were out of the orphanage I met my old best friend Sean Cassidy otherwise known as Banshee we haven't spoken in years but whilst we were in school he was my rock and I wouldn't have had it any other way .

Alas , that was years ago and I've moved on he hasn't tried looking for me and I've blocked him off from my brain and I've accepted it now , I mean except from my uncle Logan I've not talked to anyone X men in years .

Let's get off this topic and go back to my new life shall we ?