Hello

I was nothing but a severe depression case, with my mother being the very last hope of happiness. I say this because she is the only one who makes me feel happy again and motivates while my clinical depression is killing me.
I put my hands over my face, as I let out a deep breath while my mother switches on the lights in my room. It's twelve past fifteen in the night and she demanded to know whether I can sleep alone or need her to accompany me in the bed. I thought of myself instantly, I am a twenty six year old girl with hazel eyes and really long hair like rapuzel. Who is grown up enough to sleep alone. My heart instinct was to say yes immediately but then the thought of being a grown up made me embarrassed so I said no to her.
She walks away while switching off the light and closing the door. She also said goodnight to me and sweet dreams. I looked outside the window near by bed where I was sleeping. Suddenly I had a feeling to open it and gaze outside since I was already feeling sleepless now. It doesn't matter how early I go to sleep but sleepless always wins over me and I spend sleepless nights in depression.
So I got up from my bed and quickly opened the window to look outside.
****
Two hours later I woke up by the sound of someone on the road nearby. I realised I had fallen asleep next to the window itself. As I look outside the window to figure out who it was, I find nothing much but a man running at the speed of light. And I wasn't even sure I saw him before he disappeared into the trees. I was thinking it's a miracle but just then someone suddenly came in through the opened window and surprised me completely.