Chapter 9

Eun-Ae

It's been about a week since the hospital and Minho's been acting strange. He has barely talked to me, hasn't touched m- that sounds weird let me explain ok? Normally he hugs me, lays his head on me, friendly shit, but lately he hasn't done anything but follow me around and smile at me.

I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with him but he hasn't said a single thing and anytime I tap him to get his attention he jumps, literally. Speak of the devil. "Minho!" I run up to him to try and hug him but he moves to the side again? "What's wrong? Are you sick?"

He shakes his head and smiles. "Let's get to class yeah?" He walks off to class and I follow him. There's definitely something wrong and i- "Sorry!" "Wooyoung?" I smile and hug him tightly. "I missed you so much! Since when have you gone to this school?" Wooyoung wraps his arms around me and messes up my hair. "I mi-" Minho pulls me out of Wooyoung's arms and holds me tightly.

"Who the fuck is he." I look up at Minho, he seems really pissed. "He's an old friend." I try and push Minho's arms away so I can talk to Wooyoung but he tightens his grip. "Minho le-" "We have class now Eun-Ae." He turns me around before I get the chance to say bye to Wooyoung and pushes me to class.

"Mi-" "We have class." I try and turn around to look at Minho so we can talk but he squeezes my shoulders and keeps me facing forward. He pushes me all the way into my chair and sits down in his own. "What the hell was that?" He shrugs and gets out his stuff out for class.

"Am I not allowed to talk to other people now or something?" He deeply inhales and turns to me with a fake smile. "Could you please be quiet the teacher is here now." I scoff and stand up storming out of the room. As I'm walking away the teacher comes out of the room and yells at me. "Kang Eun-Ae get back to class right now! Do you think you're the lead of a drama or something?!"

I ignore him and continue walking down the hall and end up running into Wooyoung again. "Eun-Ae?" I sigh and hug him. "I'm sorry about earlier. Minho's been weird since last week I don't know what happened to him." Wooyoung pats me head as he hugs me. "It's fine don't worry. Shouldn't you be in class though?" I let go of the hug and look up at him. "Says you? What are you doing out in the hallway?"

"Oh you know me just going to skip class, wanna come with?" I nod and we walk in the halls silently until we get outside and start chatting. "So how have you been? I have haven't seen you since grade six, right?"I ask as Wooyoung chuckles and shoves his hands in his pockets "Yup, grade six. That's what five to six years?"

"Damn, time really flies huh?" I add with a small laugh. Why's this seem so awkward? Probably because I haven't seen him in years. "Hey I heard about what happened when you were younger.." I tilt my head to the side confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Nun-A-" my eyes widen and I slap my hand over his mouth. "Don't you dare say that fuckers name!"

He slowly moves my hand from his mouth and holds it gently. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." I sigh and take my hand away. "It's fine don't worry, it was years ago but I'm still not over it." Wooyoung pulls me into a hug. "It's ok Eun-Ae.. It's ok. He's gone now, that won't happen ever again." I wish I could believe that.. But.. The stalking, it's gotten worse lately. The stalker has left me notes, he's smart as they are typed and printed out instead of handwritten.

I'll read them again when I get home to see if I can find any clues or if I missed anything. "So whose that guy you were with? Monhee..?" Wooyoung asks. "Monhee? Really Wooyoung? It's Minho, and he's my friend, I've been hanging out with him ever since I moved here." Wooyoung gasps. "And you didn't even think of finding me?" I fakely chuckle. "Sorry, I forgot you moved to Seoul."

"Nah it's fine I'm only joking." He seems so different. I mean yeah it's been years but it's like he's a completely different person now? "Eun-Ae?" I look up at Wooyoung. "Yeah?" He gulps. "I-" "Eun-Ae!" I turn around and see Minho, he looks furious. "Minho? What's he doing out here." He walks- no, practically runs over to us and grabs me by the wrist. "The teacher told me to get you."

"I don't wanna talk to you right now." Minho starts walking and pulls me with him but Wooyoung pulls me away from him, which really fucking hurt because God damn do both of them have a strong grip or what? I need to figure out their workout routines or something. "Eun-Ae said she doesn't wanna talk you."

Alright guys what is this a drama? I swear if these two sta- "I don't care she needs to go to class." Minho pointed out, which he- "She can skip one class." Alright guys this is exactly what I di- "Her studies are more important then some fuck boy wanna be." "CAN Y'ALL STOP INT-" -errupting my GOD DAMN THOUGHTS. "Can you guys please stop fighting. You both have a point but Minho's right my studies are important so I'll be going now. Bye Wooyoung!"

I try and hug Wooyoung goodbye but Minho drags me away before I can. This little brat, first he won't talk to me, hug me, or do anything with me but follow me and now I'm not allowed to talk to other people?! What kind of bullshit is this?

_______

Minho

I'm obsessed with her.
No.
I'm...

In love?

°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°

Erm this chapter kinda goofy but I hope y'all like it nonetheless😜

Pls oh pls ignore the dramatic ass ending I was feeling silly ok😞