About Natsuya Kimura

He is Neko's younger brother lol! There is not much to say about him! 

Name: Natsuya Kimura 

Status: Unknown (We will see in the next chapters of the story~)

First Name Meaning: Summer, hot warmth 

Abilities: Copycat, Moonfire Seize 

Copycat: This ability enables Natsuya to copy any other ability in the immediate vicinity. This could either be for a determined length of time or until he decides to switch it off. He can activate the copied ability any time he wants. However, he can only use with one ability at a time. He can also block the user from using their own ability while he is copying another.

Moonfire Seize: Natsuya transforms into a colossal, demonic lynx. His body becomes massive, covered in dark, ethereal flames. His claws and fangs are sharp and elongated, imbued with a mystical power. 

As a lynx, Natsuya possesses superhuman speed, agility, and reflexes. His sharp senses allow him to navigate darkness and detect enemies from a distance. 

With his razor-sharp claws, Natsuya is capable of tearing through flesh and bone. His powerful fangs can crush through solid objects, while his retractable claws serve as lethal weapons in close combat. 

Natsuya's lynx form can manifest blue-violet flames from it's body. These flames, known as 'Lunacy Embers' burn with intense heat and a corrupting touch. They can incinerate enemies, corrupt objects and even alter the fabric of reality. 

Natsuya also has control over moonlight. He can gather and emit moonlight to create illusions, disorient opponents, and manipulative shadows. The full moon enhances his abilities to their maximum potential. 

Through physical contact, Natsuya can drain mana from other ability users. This stolen mana empowers him, increasing his speed, strength, and the potency of his 'Lunacy Embers'. 

(His abilities cannot be copied or stolen like his other siblings.)

Birthday: June 2

Age: 33

Gender and Pronouns: Male, he/him

MBTI Type: ISFP 

Dere Type: S Dere 

- "S Dere"  is a term for a character who enjoys playing with the feelings of their love interest by teasing them. They will playfully humiliate or talk down to their love interest in a teasing manner because they enjoy the pleasure they get from having control over them and enjoy seeing their reactions. However, they still greatly care for their love interest and want to be loved by them so after becoming closer they will start to show a more sweet and affectionate side.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Height: 181 cm

Weight: 68 kg

Body Shape: Muscular

Personality: Natsuya, just like his older brother, finds pleasure in exerting control over others and enjoys the feeling of dominance. He has a strong need to be in charge and can become assertive or even aggressive when challenged.

Natsuya is charming and enjoys flirting with others, using his charisma to get what he wants. He also loves to tease and play mind games, keeping those around him on their toes. He often engages in mischief and enjoys stirring up trouble for his own amusement.

Natsuya seeks control in all aspects of his life and can be manipulative to maintain his authority. His approach to relationships and interactions can be rough and intense, reflecting his desire for dominance. He prioritizes his own needs and desires above others, sometimes at the expense of their well-being. He also enjoys drama and is not afraid to make a scene to get attention or assert his dominance. He can be harsh and cutting with his words, using cruelty as a tool to maintain control.

Despite his darker traits, Natsuya can become deeply infatuated and obsessed with someone he loves. He expresses love and affection in his own unique way, often blending it with his dominant tendencies. At times, Natsuya can be surprisingly sweet and caring, especially towards those he cares about deeply. He shows affection through physical gestures and acts of service, though they may be tinged with his dominating nature. Natsuya can be fiercely protective of those he loves, sometimes to a fault, becoming possessive and controlling in his efforts to keep them safe. He has a strong sexual appetite and enjoys exploring his desires in ways that can be unconventional or taboo.

Likes: Power dynamics in relationships, being in control, flirting and teasing others, playing mind games, asserting dominance, rough and passionate sex, receiving attention and admiration, his siblings, Shian 

Dislikes: His parents, losing control, feeling vulnerable, rejection, unrequited affection, boring or mundane routines, being seen as weak, overly clingy people, Tamaki Shuuji (Shian's ex-husband and Dazai's father) 

Mental Health: Does fine

Physical Health: Does fine

Occupation: Mafioso

Affiliation: Port Mafia

Family: Yaketsuku Kimura (father, deceased)

Enyo Kimura (mother, deceased)

Shian Dazai (wife, unknown) 

Osamu Dazai (step-son, alive) 

Yami Dazai (step-son, deceased) 

Shima Dazai (step-daughter, alive) 

Visha Kimura (daughter, alive) 

Nika Kimura/ Akutagawa (older sister, alive/resurrected)

Neko Kimura/ Dostoevsky (older sister, alive/immortal)

Natsuki Kimura (older brother, unknown)

Shogo Akutagawa (brother-in-law, deceased)

Fyodor Dostoevsky (brother-in-law, alive)

Inola Nakajima (sister-in-law, unknown)

Atsushi Nakajima (step nephew, alive)

Atsuko Nakajima (step niece, alive)

Atsuno Nakajima (step niece, alive)

Kaen Kimura (nephew, alive)

Libitina Akutagawa (niece, alive)

Nayuta Dostoevsky (niece, alive)

Shiro Yuki (adoptive nephew, deceased)

Shin Dostoevsky (nephew, alive/resurrected)

Shiki Dostoevsky (niece, alive)

Darcy Dostoevsky (niece, alive)

Rulan Dostoevsky (nephew, alive/resurrected)

Adeline Brandt (adoptive niece, unknown) (will talk with her author about her status) 

In the next chapter, the actual story begins >~<!