28. Time travel of truth

Author's POV

" Wait a damn minute ....am I  the only one who is too confused " ishan asked in high voice .

I can't register a single damn information ishan exclaimed as he was too confused by all incident .

" Okay so hear ishan ....as they told u about the two tribe ..one for  spritual and other for physical protection .....I am the heir of the physical protector of the life stone ..while u the spritual ......I don't know much but what the rumours said that ur real parents were murdered when you were of age twelve but somehow ur mother the late queen was able to see future with intuition and made u escape ..and u reached Bihar from their your journey is known to whole Bharat .....oh ishan it is said that the heir of tribe ADHYATMIKTA holds great powers .....even in some legends it is told that they can call holy mother nature as well  when needed " shubhman said while others nodded as they knew this story .

" even though u had forgot everything ishan ..u never forgot to worship DURGA the holy mother ....even u remembered incident related to her that's astonishing isn't itb " gumiho said .

Hearing this ishan nodded acknowledging the fact .

" So all the incidents in which my mom tells about godesses are actually from my real mom who gave birth to me  " ishan said as tears started to fall from his eyes first due to knowing that his bihari mom is not his real one although he loved her and second for reason that  her real mom whose even face he can't remember but the love of her was giving him nostalgic feeling as if his body remembers all of it .

And hearing this phoneix said " yes dear .....due to her holy grace even though all your past  memory were erased ..u called her everyday prayed to her daily  .....being famous never became a hurdle in your devotion ....I have seen u in pandals of goddess with shubhman  during Navratri "

And the memory of ishan going to temples of durga during her festival with shubhman came in his mind .

" This is your 100 th birth ishan ...u were the one responsible for bringing the stone of life ...and from their  on you took rebirth in order to preserve it ...so it automatically became your fate  to take birth this time as well and get stuck in this problem " weng said .

" Do you remember ur stunt of kicking sarvesh ..it was natural for u as till age of twelve u had mastered mastial art ..and scriptures so in urgency the muscle memory came forward " gumiho said .

" That's why we all were shocked how an ordinary man can pull off stunt like this ...but he has been  proved to be not  an ordinary " namjoon said .

Ishan was hearing all of them and on other hand he started to feel headache  .

" According to the prophecy dear godesses he should be having a child as well ....but he is boy in this life " weng asked as according to his knowledge something was missing out  .

And ishan looked towards him and asked "prophecy ?".

" Yes the prophecy mentioned in the book Diamond Sutra ....it is said that it's author was 16 th rebirth of u ...it mentioned that once in future everyone in both tribe will die except the sole heirs ....satan will come in play and will try to destroy the stone of life by sacrificing the child of yours ishan ...but u are boy this time ..it's contradictory " Namjoon said .

" Hain kya bakwaaas hai ...Mera baccha " ishan asked as he can't digest namjoon's words .

" Not only urs but shubhman's as well meaning u both will be parent  " jin said .

" Magar iske pas aage talwar hai aur piche Jo hole hai wo kisi kaam ka nahi " mayank said a too loud whisper and everyone heard it .

" Wahi toh " said ishan instantly not understanding the wordings of his fighter  .