part 5

We walked till we reached the door. the basement door. Flushing out my memories associated with the room with it. The kind of memories that made me stay awake at night multiple times, the kind that gave me this freaking insomnia.
I wanted to run away but where? And even if i do i knew the ultimate outcome would be worse than what's gonna happen rn.
So i went in the dark unlit room, trembling with every step i took.

Beomgyu - been quite a few months since u came here right? I've heard that the most extreme punishment is "the white room" But "the black room" Is what u fear the most. Hahaha hahaha u look scared. Well, this is my revenge so serves u right. Shouldn't have poured that disgusting milk on me, i hate milk and u knew it but i still got drenched in it cause of u so now to repay, i Gotta hit where it hurts the most right? U will be Sleeping here for 7 days, i.e. a week. Good luck lol
*he locked the door after shoving me in*

Y/n's thoughts-
There i was again, in a room with no other furniture save a single cold bed with no windows and light bulbs installed. The bathroom had a leaking pipe whose sound made it more creepy to stay in. I never believe in ghosts but in this room.... I'm forced to. Because ik that there's no one in the room, under the bed or in the bathroom but how do i confirm it?? These's no light to affirm my heart of the truth.
The only good thing in all this? That I'm not claustrophobic and the bad thing? That I've insomnia so how do i sleep in this hellhole and avoid reality by going into the land of dreams???

                                 -

Soobin - well guys I'm gonna go to my room. You guys should too, I'm sure u have homework to do or whatever.

Huening -noooooooo
Taehyun - yeah i was gonna go rn anyways

Huening - taehyun hyun, they are going, wanna follow them to see how the bitch reacts?

Taehyun - huening, that's noona to u. And no i would rather not. Com'on now.

Huening - Booo. YOU. don't try to act all cool all by yourself, u too don't do anything when she gets hit okay? And never say anything when the hyungs call her names so don't try to teach me now. You're the worst, being a hypocrite.
*and he ran off to his room*

Taehyun *mumbling* - it's cause ik if i try to do anything and show it, I'll just make it worse for her
*he goes up to his room too*

Beomgyu - ugh *scratching his head* did no one wait for me? Seriously?? Argh ig I'll shower and then go to soobin hyung's room to play.

*2 hours later*

Taehyun - *stretching his hands* I'm finally done, guess I'll treat myself to a snack.
*goes to the kitchen*

*thoughts*'Huh? The pb and j's bottle caps are the other way around. Ig y/n was in a hurry today? But now that i think about it she couldn't have eaten yet so should i risk it and deliver some food? I mean it's hard to be on an empty stomach for a girl that age right? And i think her period starts from today too. Well....... '

                                  -

Y/n - ugh wh-why does my stomach hurt all of a sudden? Ah it must be the kick, ig it's hitting me late. Guess i should lie down. Today's day sucked from noon till now, i wish- arghh my hands- they burn so much i can't even rub my stomach.????. Rub......my...Stomach? Oh shit my periods!!!! I-i should at least ask for pads or tampons right? I can't wait till morning.
Yea, let's scream I'm sure they'll at least do that much however angry they may be. As i was approaching the door to bring my plan into action-

*the door lock opens* *creeeeak*
______________________________________