Year 3- Chapter 17: A 3000 Rated Chess Match!

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Suzune POV

Suzune approaches the Examination Site when she spots Katsuragi.

Katsuragi: Oh Horikita-San.

Suzune: Hello Katsuragi. Seems you've taken over the lead of Class D.

Katsuragi: Yes. It's been tough since we lost Ryuen. Our class morale fell into the dirt after he dropped out. With him, we'd been able to compete with Ichinose's Class but now they feel they've lost any chance of regaining their former Class C Position.

Suzune: You're up against Sakayanagi in this exam. Your former Classmate and rival.

Katsuragi: Thinks will be difficult with her as an opponent but I think my class will be able to manage.

(Meme;

Suzune: Who would win? You or her?

Katsuragi: Without Ryuen here to help me, Sakayanagi might give me a little trouble.

Suzune: But would you lose?

Katsuragi: Nah. I'd win.)

Suzune: good luck to you Katsuragi.

Suzune heads into the Examination Site. She sees many people interacting with each other. It seemed people were arranging bets and getting in line for activities.

Suzune- Ichinose is our opponent so this might become troublesome. Of course, the transfer of points through our account has been disabled during this exam to prevent actual gambling during the examination however Students could always simply hold out until the function is enabled again.

Suzune notices Koenji playing Black Jack.

Koenji: I'm all in. Ha ha ha.

Koenji puts 10 million points as a bet.

Suzune: What the?

Suzune- He's messed up in the head. How can he bet that many points so?

Hosen: I'm afraid that I'll call your bluff Koenji.

Koenji reveals his cards to be 20 Points.

Koenji: Ha ha ha. You lose Gorilla-Boy.

Hosen: What the hell!?!

With that Koenji won 100 Exam Points.

Hosen: Damn it.

Hosen: Ichinose-Senpai lent me 30 Million points before the start of the exam. I can't afford to throw them all away against Koenji. I guess I'll have to change my target.

Hosen walks away disappointed.

Suzune- A smart move from Koenji. He had a near-perfect hand so he betted a ridiculous amount to fake a bluff. There were already 500, 000 Private points there and then he chose to raise the bet by 20 times. Most of the classes only have 45 Exam points so far but thanks to Koenji we're far ahead of the pack.

Suzune then noticed Sudo in the arcade playing the hoop game. She noticed the rules;

 She noticed the rules;