04.𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬

Today, our company achieved a monumental milestone by securing the largest tender in New York, a feat we've all toiled tirelessly towards

I personally invested countless sleepless nights perfecting the presentation that sealed the deal.

While this triumph is undoubtedly a crowning achievement, it has also earned us formidable foes, with 'Knight Corporation' at the forefront.
By clinching this tender, Knight Industries has catapulted into the top tier of the country's leading companies.

To commemorate this success, my brother and friends orchestrated a celebration at 'The Feeling' club, despite my initial reluctance.

As someone who shuns the cacophony and revelry of clubbing, I would have preferred to bask in the tranquility of my office, but I couldn't resist the collective enthusiasm.
As soon as we arrived, the entire group surrendered to the infectious rhythm and took to the dance floor, leaving me to navigate this unfamiliar terrain.

As Addy, Danny, and the others surrendered to the rhythm on the dance floor, Andrew and I opted out, sharing a mutual disinterest in the revelry.

I ordered a drink from the bartender and took a sip, surveying the vibrant scene around me.
That's when my gaze landed on a captivating sight across the dance floor - a girl in a black mini dress, lost in the music, her curly locks swinging to the beat.
A diamond bracelet on her wrist sparkled from afar, drawing me in.
I couldn't explain why, but I was transfixed, unable to tear my eyes away.
Just as I was mesmerized, she turned, and our eyes met.
My heart raced as her ocean blue eyes shone brightly, even in the dim light. I edged closer, drawn to her unique beauty - her light brown complexion and mysterious eyes set her apart from the crowd.

Andrew's sudden tap on my shoulder broke the spell.

"What are you doing here? I've been searching for you everywhere, buddy," he asked, pulling me away.

I brushed him off, but he persisted, "You're clearly distracted; what's going on'"

I snapped, "Mind your own business, Andy."

As I turned back to look for the girl, she was nowhere to be found. I scanned the area, and my eyes landed on the dance floor, where I spotted the glint of her bracelet on the bar counter.
As we left the club, Andy and the others peppered me with questions, but my mind lingered on those unforgettable blue eyes."

Late Night
Kevin's Mansion.

Upon arriving at the mansion, I retreated to my room, shedding my clothes and heading straight for the shower.
As the warm water cascaded down, I closed my eyes, and involuntarily, her piercing blue eyes resurfaced in my mind's eye.

I swiftly opened my eyes, attempting to shake off the vision.
I realized that every time I thought of that enigmatic girl, my heart raced with an unfamiliar intensity.
It was as if my mind was fixated on her, and my body was responding in kind.