stelle x shapeshifting!reader (sfw)

Last edited » May 15, 2024
Author's note » this is the reader persona i wanna use if i ever figure out a plot for a stella x reader fanfic so sneak peek (i would also have to get back into the fandom 🗿 i only play when there's a kafka rerun)
Referenced Quest(s) » N/A
- - -
Plot: Y/N can shapeshift into a Warp Trotter and is mistakingly chased down by Stelle
WC: 584

STORAGE ZONE, HERTA SPACE STATION

In your trotter form, you genuinely ran for your life from the newest Astral Express member, having been mistaken as a wild trotter. Expecting her to give up when you made a long enough run for it, you stood corrected: the two of you had returned to the outside of the storage zone's control center, as a dark corner in here was where she initially found you.

As she chased you into the dark room, to your two's right was March walking from one of the many rooms that lacked a door.

"Wait- Stelle!" you heard her cry, the sound of her heels striking the ground joining her terrifying friend's. You could tell 'Stelle' was a tall woman, but at your subpar height, she was giant.

"Stelle! That's just [Your name]!- That's an actual person!" Turning a corner to run down the second ramp of the zone, you noticed just out of the corner of your eye March grabbing the girl's shoulder and slowing her down. You stopped at a distance, your body shaking at the horrifying determination in Stelle's golden eyes.

now that i'm not moments away from death, she's actually really pretty -March pant, "Ms. Herta lets her live here for free if she cleans around the space station and doesn't ask for a room. She sleeps like this." Since the Astral Express frequents the station, you and March have bonded and thus you've made her privy of your little life.

She smiled as she looked at you. "You can transform back. I can hold her down~"

"You woke her up!" March softly laughed after gasping, gently hitting Stelle's arm when your disheveled state was painfully apparent.

"Sorry..." the latter had a light blush, desummoning her bat to sheepishly scratch her arm as she looked down. "Really..." You silently left to address your appearance.

BASE ZONE - A FEW HOURS LATER

"[Your name]." You looked back at Stelle's soft voice, her body language still showing signs of repentance.

"I really didn't mean to chase you down... There was a trotter in the room March had just came from, so I thought you were another one. She was showing me around."

"It's fine, you couldn't have known," you smiled to convey you truly held no grudges before facing back forward to pick up your meal from the delivery robot.

"I got you this, as an apology." Now holding your takeout box, you fully turned around and gazed down at Stelle's gloved hands holding a blanket. "Metal floors can't be comfortable, and a trotter on a blanket makes it kinda obvious you're supposed to be here."

"Oh, thank you," you chuckled, having never really considered making a pallet. You shift your food into one hand so you could grab the blanket with the other.

"You're really pretty too."

oh -Your eyebrows raising, Stelle seemed just as surprised at the words she uttered but rolled with it.

"You should also get a cute little nametag, for your cute little name." You genuinely laughed at how dorky this was. She smiled, scratching the back of her head with another blush.

"But... I'm gonna be here awhile and Herta gave us all a room ,so if you want somewhere more comfortable to sleep, I don't mind. I don't sleep a lot anyway."

"Thank you but I've grown fond of my corner. People know where to find me."

"S- Sorry again!" she quickly expressed as you turned to walk away.

"It's really fine."

༻ ༺