Part 3: Plans Are Forming

It's been a few days since the Land of Waves mission and, currently, our P.O.V is that of the Uzumaki Namikaze family within the Hidden Leaf Village, who are all looking over a comatose Hisashi with a mixture of looks. Jushiro's was one of pure anger, Kushina's was extremely heartbroken, and Minato was simply blank face, although in the inside, he was boiling with rage while being full of guilt for not being able to look after his son.

Minato: So....you said that Naruto did this?

Jushiro: Yes. Me, Sakura, and Endeavor~Sensei saw it with our own eyes.

Kushina: I-I thought h-he was d-dead....

Minato: So did I. (From what Tsunade told me, Hisashi won't wake up till a few months from now. If it weren't for his Quirk, he'd be dead right now.)

Suddenly, loud banging would erupt from the outside of the door, prompting Minato to open it and see a blank face Anbu members standing in front of him with a letter.

Minato: What do you want?

Anbu: You have a message from Lord Danzo.

The Anbu member would hand Minato the letter before disappearing in a swirl of leaves. Minato would open up the letter and it would read:

 Dear Lord 4th, 

It has come to my attention that one of your sons was hospitalized during a C-Rank turned A-Rank mission outside the village. With your permission, I'd like to not only train Jushiro Namikaze in the mastery of his Quirk, but I'll also lend you a temporary Root agent to fulfill the empty spot on Team 7. I promise that he'll meet your expectations and will be perfect for supporting your heavy hitters. Also, if you want, I can collect information on the one who hospitalized your son and find out where his location is.

Sincerely, Shimura Danzo

Minato would sigh and crumple up the letter before throwing it away as he prepared to head out the door.

Kushina: Who was it?

Minato: .....Danzo.

**P.O.V Change: Naruto Summers**

Naruto was currently laying in bed with Elina by his side as the two of them were cuddled up together. However, a soft knock at the door would erupt and Kaina would poke her head in the room.

Kaina: Naruto~Sama, we have something we want to show you. Are you available right now?

Naruto: Yeah....Yeah. I'll be down in 5.

Kaina would nod her head and close the door as Naruto would sit up in his bed with Elina hooked to him, not wanting him to leave yet.

Naruto: Elina~Chan, I want to stay with you longer as well, but we have business to attend to. So, let's get up.

Elina: Ugh, fine.

**A Few Minutes Later**

Naruto and Elina would arrive down at the main lobby where all of the Division Leaders were located at and would take their seats at the round table.

Naruto: Alright, what ya got for us, Nagant?

Kaina: Well...

Kaina would snap her fingers and two soldiers would walk in carrying a masked beaten and bloody Root Anbu Spy before throwing them onto the floor in front of Naruto.

Kaina: We found a spy within our quarters and they were trying to steal some important files from the Info Bank Server Room. What should we do with them?

Naruto would look down at the spy and crouch down in front of them before opening his hand, causing a small tendril made from psychic energy to rise from it and move at blinding speeds and enter the mind of the spy. Once this happened, Naruto would absorb all of the memories of the spy before wiping their mind completely and standing back up.