𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

NOBODY'S POV

THE AIRCRAFT HAD FALLEN INTO THE SEA, SLOWLY SINKING.

Tang emerged from the water. "We are alive... We are ALIVE!" He shouts excitedly. "Ah...Ah!" Something then hits the ship making it move away.

The glass broke further causing water to enter. "Better hang in there for a bit?" Mei says before something is thrown in her face.

"Hoho first we finally get rid of the Macaque and now everyone is going to DROWN!" Pigsy shouts angrily. "But unlike us who are still well, Mari is not in great condition..." Sandy while pointing to the almost unconscious body of the blue-haired young woman.

Marinette's bleeding had already stopped however due to the lack of blood. She was weak because of this Sandy offered to carry her.

Tikki and Plagg were at his side looking at their master with concern. Tikki looked like she was about to have a fit but Plagg managed to calm her down.

Sandy then looks at the panel: "This drone... It's not ideal for water adventures!" He says using his free hand to hit your head.

"Monkey King you have to do something!" MK said hoping his mentor will help them. "Huh? Why? A little water never hurt- Oh yeah! Mortality..." Monkey King says dramatically.

If Marinette hadn't been prevented from moving she would have beaten the ape until her immortality ran out. Suddenly a red light starts flashing.

"That it?" Mei asks. "Something big!" MK comments noticing something coming towards the ship. "Everyone relax! Pretty sure it's just an old friend coming over to help!"Monkey King says.

Marinette looks at him with a raised eyebrow after hearing the submarine roar. "Actually 'friend' and kind of an exaggeration."

⋆⋆⋆⋆

They then enter. Marinette was still in Sandy's lap while Tikki and Plagg hid in her jacket. She looks around in surprise only to collapse in pain.

"The Dragao Palace of the East Sea! WE'RE AT THE DRAGON PALACE OF THE EASTERN SEA!" Mei screams excited to be in the home of one of her ancestors.

"Yeah! That's my friend's house! Where I got my bat." As soon as the Monkey King said that, Marinette immediately realized that they were in trouble.

"Did you get it or?" "Stole. You stole, right?" Pigsy says before MK completes. "Ah! Here they come! Smiles guys smiles!" Monkey King says.

That's when a man with magenta hair and a long beard appeared. Marinette knew what was coming next for her so I decided to take advantage of Sandy's warm lap to regain energy.

"Hey Ao Guang! How long has it been-""SUN WUKONG!" Monkey King is interrupted by the dragon's fury from the east. "You dare return to my domain?! After humiliating me, you deceive me..."

Ao Guang then summons his dragon. "Pfft- What? The bat? But- That was just a total misunderstanding!" Monkey King tries to defend himself but it doesn't work.

"And now I find out he was lost? You gave the evil Lady bone demon exactly what she needed to destroy us all!" Ao Guang shouts. "I should execute him right there!" He says with his eyes glowing white.

"I thought you said he was your friend!"

"Does he know about Lady bone demon?"

"What are we going to do?!"