Chapter 1

A women with long black hair wearing a black corset with red lace as it holds her chest pushes up with a long black skirt with slits on each side wearing heels as fish net elbow length cloves rest on her arms as she wore black finger nail polish as her makeup was done darkly as she wore her black venom lip stick her name was Luna Ray.

She was inside hers and her other mate Tiffanys little camper home with dark decore everywhere as dolls were here and there. One end had a bathroom wear a set of square clear shower curtains were seen as old claw foot bathtub rest in the middle as dolls were her and there over the ceiling with a tv on a rolling cart.

Then there was the little kitchen area as sweetish meatballs were being made as dining table was shown with a dark purple table cloth with lit candles in candle sticks as three places were set as a small living ears was shown with a couch and a nursery hidden under a table by there spet spiders cage and then there was the bedroom on the other end of the home with black lace curtains and bed with blue velvet blankets with matching pillows as a spider wed chandelier hangs above as a night stand rest beside with dolls her and there with her chest filled with her witch craft stuff and spell books lays under.

She sets up candles around a pentagram made of sand as she and Tiffany were bringing back there mates soul tonight she snaps her fingers as the candles lir before the door opens as she looks up seeing Tiffany walk in.

Tiffany Ray had blonde curly in a black leather dress that ended mid thigh with a leather jacket and heels with fishnet stockings as she carried a bag before closing the door" found him now we can finally be whole again"she says before the two put together chuck with doll parts as they stitched and staple him up as they smile at there handy work as lighting flashes as Chucky was shown hole again with red wild hair some stabled on in blue jean overalls and a colorful long sleeve shirt with red tennis shoes.

"I don't understand why you won't just let me use my power tiff"Luna asked as Tiffany was shown holding a voodoo book for dummies in a tight corset black mid thigh dress as her chest was held tightly and form with a heart tattoo with Luna's and Chucky's name with her hair pinned up with her make up down in her own way.

"I wanna do it my way this time baby"Tiffany says with a pout making Luna smile before she watches as Tiffany holds up a candle as she reads the words from the book "awake!"she yells out the end as lighting flashes but nothing happened making her repeat the word as she hits chuckys stomach before tossing the book "what a crock"she says.

"Told you so babe"Luna says as they then blow out the candles as Tiffany pulls out to cigarettes she lights hers with a lighter as Luna lights hers with her thumb like a lighter as she takes a deep puff before blowing out smoke softly.

There was a knocking on the door making them share looks as they get up and Tiffany opens the door to show someone who couldn't take a hint a wannabe goth name Damien who had log black frizzy hair with a black sleeveless top showing off his tribal tattoo over his front with a lip piercing with a cross on the end and black leather pants with a studded belt with black eyeliner smudge around his eyes and lips as he was in a rain coat covering his head as it pours down rain as lighting flashes with a roar of thunder.