MAGIC FINGER

I went on the balcony , there I saw her and her fren , she pulled me closer an a seh nuh mek she damage me .
Ughhh yassss Yass plz damage me the voices in my head Kept shouting, I pulled away and she wrapped her arms around me hugging me and I couldn't stop sniffy the jimmy choo or wtv dah cologne deh name weh she wear. I then whispered in her ear saying am horny in a soft voice , she then looked at me and gaved me some of her liquor to drink , tryna drunk me I said in my mind , I then repeat it to her via am horny while rolling my eyes , am horny too she said while leading me to the parking lot.
She then started to kiss me omg,omfg that passion, the softness of her lips omfg don't stoppppppppp the scream in my head " the affection she was showing me was ughhh 100/10.
She then moved her hand to my vaggie uhhh the butterflies, a bare chemistry like we deh labs class, she then tried to insert her finger that's when she realized how tight I was and I wasn't exaggerating, she then whispered saying bclt u tight yf , I smile , she then kotch her batty pon mussi wah bucket an tell me Fi sidung pon lap , see cze me submissive I did what she said.
She then bent me over and insert her finger again and I started to whine and boom off her finger, I started to cream all over her finger ughhhh she kept saying u pussy gud yf , u pussy tight yf , u better leff u idiot Gyal Fi the killa , nuh see a top Mn fia fk u now "".
I replied yesssss , yesss davia yesss while moaning.

"POW "POW" 2 shot was fired the party mash up everybody start run up an dung all cze 2 batty Mn did a war
She then push me behind her saying stay behind me I felt so safe , aww take a bullet for me type shxt .
She then used the rest of her liquor to wash my cream off her fingers then kissed me gud bye anuh chups me get inno a some French kiss suck out tongue exchanging saliva type a thing I couldn't stop thinking about it
I was so fascinated with the way she fingered me instantly she lick me chip ughhhhh

June 12, we started dating, she couldn't stop talking about me coochie , she couldn't stop talking about show she wanna do me. I on the other hand couldn't stop reminiscing.