📻 🍎 (radioapple)🔥

WARNINGS:7MIH  smut (heavy I think?), punishments, kinks (for example spanking, choking, ropes, etc etc) short-ish?? No plot just smut lol
ANY MELANIE MARTINEZ FANS?!?!
(This was inspired by another story forgot to put this down)
---------------------------------

context: Charlie and the others were playing 7mih (guess who suggested to play this) and it was alastor and Lucifer's turn to fo into the closet but they were in the closet for MORE than 7 minutes...
---------------------------------

No one's POV:

Lucifer was tied down face down, a$$ up while getting his a$$ was getting pounded into by alastor. Lucifer cums for the 2nd time but alastor wasn't having it.."who said you can cum without permission??" Alastor questioned Lucifer. Alastor pulls out and goes into the corner to pull out a few "toys" (🤭..). He comes back and Lucifer saw what he had in his hands and swallowed hard.

Alastor flips him over and plunged the vibrating cock into Lucifer's a$$ putting it on the highest setting "MMMH!!" Lucifer moans out loudly as he felt the high vibrations inside him. Alastor then grabs another toy that looks like a pussy(😭..) and placed it on his cock on the highest setting. Lucifer couldn't hold back any loud moans and groans. Lucifer was about to cum but Alastor turn off the toys "w-why did y-you s-stop?.." without saying a word he suddenly thrusted his cock into lucifer not caring if he adjusted or not" MMMMM FUCKK~~!!!" Lucifer screams  from the sudden fast thrusting.

Alastor started picking up the pace, making Lucifer sound like a SLUTT. Lucifer was about to cum again but Alastor gripped the base of his cock to prevent him from Cumming "N-NO!! P-PLEASE!! LET ME C-CUM ILL BE G-GOOD B-BOY I PROMISE!! I CAN'T H-HANDLE NOT CUMMING PLEASE LET ME CUM~~~!!!!!" Lucifer screams wanting to cum. Alastor let's go of his cock and proceeds to speed up his thrusting "cum~cum form my cock you slut~." Alastor damands, after a few rough thrusts Lucifer cums HARD his hole tightening making alastor shoot his load into Lucifer as well.

Then they slept
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS IS SO BADDDD
word count: 356 words