Once upon A dream.

((O   M G  IT IS TIME FOR SO MANY UPDATESSSSSS FIRST: I HAVE REACHED 40 FOLLOWERS SO THE DEAL IS , I AM TAKING ANY AND ALL STORIES TO WRITE . ANYTHING. IT CAN BE SHORT , OR A CONTINUOUS STORY.  IT CAN BE A OC X OC OR AN OC X READER OR WHATEVER I DONT EVEN GIVE TWO SHITS JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING CHILDREN! ILL TAKE 4 SUGGESTIONS ON HERE AND 4 ON MY JEFF ONE. WHOOOO HAPPY READING. <3))

"Where are we going lj?"  He blindfolded you as you agreed to that deal. That bastard . Fuck this shit. you rip the blindfold of to be standing infront of 50-100 people , and they all are...Messed up??? you dont know , theyre all weird though .  "Surprise???" lj looked at you slyly.  You drain of all color. (get it , lj drained color????? lol sorry XD) Why are all these people stained with blood? And why did they have smiles? They jump towards you. All of them.

Damnit.

Everything went black.

You woke up terrified . It was still dark. You stood up and tried to navigate your way through this damn  place.  You feel something that resembles a light switch , and of course you turn it on.

The place lit up like a explosion in iraq.  Jesus your eyes hur....What is that? You go over to investigate.

Beautiful. a cloth doll that looks like you , and a note pinned to it.

Fascinating.

You take it and read it.

'Hello (y/n) . I see you are reading this now.' Duh. 'Anyways this doll will speak to you and help you navigate though this room and through the coarse. Have fun , and remember not everything is what it seems.' you shiver. Ugh , so how is this doll going to help you? you look on its stitched mouth and find a small string with a loop on it. You pull on it . 'he-hell-lo (y/n)' You throw it. What the fuck is that thing? You sigh  , and go over to the creepy thing.  Whatever it is , it has a demonic voice and it glitches.

You can tell its going to be a very , very long night.