⟢INTRODUCTION⟣

𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬
(𝐧.) 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

When Colin Platt moves from his small Indiana town to Austin, Texas, he's heartbroken to leave his friends behind. But after they forget to take him out of the group chat, he realizes that they could not be more glad he's gone.

All these years they've been friends, and Colin wonders how he didn't notice their terrible treatment of him until now.

But Colin is away from them and he's ready to move on...or so he thinks. One night, he decides to explore his new town. Little did he know that the people he met that night would be just who he needed to embark on his new life.

MY OC

COLIN PLATT • resident sad boy
he/him • 17 • INFJ • bisexual demiromantic

                           𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍: 0/9                (Side character slots still open!!)

                           𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍: 0/9
                (Side character slots still open!!)

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐌𝐚𝐲 7𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐓𝐁𝐀

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐌𝐚𝐲 7𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝐓𝐁𝐀

⟢ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ⟣
1. Don't be a dick <3
First of all, any kind of racism/sexism/homophobia/ableism/other behaviors a*drew t*te would support, will not be tolerated in any way and I will not hesitate to block you & remove and/or replace your oc. As for oc's, if you don't get accepted, please don't be a jerk about it! It's understandable to be disappointed, but don't be rude to me or others who did have their oc's accepted.
2. No overly problematic or overused faceclaims
Don't use any downright awful people as your faceclaim (like Andrew Tate!). I'm not glorifying those people. It's okay if your faceclaim has some controversy though, that's to be expected. Just don't use any notorious jerks. And please don't use overused faceclaims such as Nina Dobrev, Dove Cameron, Timothee Chalamet, etc. They're all gorgeous obviously, but overused.
3. Give me diversity!!!
I want to see lots of diversity in this, whether it be races, gender identities, sexualities, disabilities, family lives, ethnicities, whatever you can think of. Also, please make your characters realistic and give them flaws!! Password one: favorite book genre?
4. No plagiarism
Hopefully this goes without saying, but all of your characters should be your own ideas and creations. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
5. Character limit of 3 or less
Please only submit 3 characters or less! I know you love your oc's, I certainly love mine, but I'm going to have a lot of people's forms to go through and I can't be looking at 16 oc's from one person lol. Plus, I want everyone who applies to have a good chance of getting in, so please leave some room for others!
6. Be as active as you can!
I understand life happens, so I totally get it if you don't read the newest updates or whatever, but I'm going to work very hard on this and I'm not doing this for nothing. Password two: please post about this on your message board!! I know you don't want to spam your followers, but I want to get the word out about this and message boards are the fastest way to do that.
7. Be patient with updates!!
I have some health issues so writing can be very difficult for me sometimes. I'm known to take extended breaks and hiatuses, so please be aware of that. I promise this will remain my top priority (in matters of writing) until this is finished, but there are seriously some days I'm in so much pain I can't move...so yeah, updates might be slow. Sorry loves :(
8. Application deadline
There isn't a set deadline for this yet, but once there is, PLEASE try to get all character applications submitted by that date. I'd like to get the final cast posted very soon after the deadline, and I can't do that if there are still applications coming in.
9. Graphics
If you want to make graphics for your characters, please feel free to do so!! You can send them to me through my email sidneyhansley93@gmail.com or to my Instagram @/elenathestargirl . Just let me know on my message board or in the comments of the applications chapter if you decide to make graphics :)

 Just let me know on my message board or in the comments of the applications chapter if you decide to make graphics :)

A/N: hiii everyone!!! I'm Sidney, and I'm very glad you decided to give this story a chance. This will be my first applyfic, so if I get anything wrong, please let me know and be patient with me. I'm super excited to write this and I'm even more excited to see what amazing characters you submit!! I also thought you'd might like to know that I wrote this entire introduction in the middle of the night with my dog asleep on my lap, so this is some real professional content

Also, I'd like to dedicate this to thesarcasticvillan for introducing me to applyfics and being so patient with all of my questions at the start of my journey - plus you answered very quickly when I asked if anyone would apply for this lol. And of course my other dedication is Axxerius , my ride or die, fake girlfriend (long story), and who helped me plan this. Em, your help is so appreciated and I love you so much <3