Chapter 1: Teaser

A/N: This is the third book of the AD series, I recommend at least skimming through the first two books before reading this one as important context may be missing otherwise.

Before anyone could even get up or leave, a book appeared with a note.

Percy picked it up and read it.

"Dear Gods and Demigods,

The story within this book is one that has not occurred yet in either timelines. But we're allowing you to see how your futures will end. Know that nothing that occurs will be something remembered.

You will not be able to change what has already been set. And attempting to change it, will not end in a better outcome. You must understand that anything you read in this last book is not to leave this room. In fact, all of the experiences you have had throughout the reading of these books will not be remembered. We do not want to tamper with Fate anymore. But we understand that it is necessary for you to know now.

Chaos"

Percy picked the book up which had the title "Eternal Destinies".

"I guess... we have one more story to read," Percy said.

"Another story? This time, we have no idea what will happen. No way of knowing the outcome," Hades said.

"It also comes with a new list of audience members," Percy said.

Before he could continue, multiple flashes occurred.

The room now consisted of all fifteen gods (The Olympians, Hestia, Hades, and Persephone

Percy Jackson

Annabeth Chase

Zoe Nightshade

Thalia Grace

Nico Di Angelo

Hazel Levesque

Jason Grace

Bianca Di Angelo

Piper McLean

Reyna Ramirez-Arellano

Leo Valdez

Theseus

Achilles

Atalanta

Sally Jackson

Luke Castellan

Silena Beauregard

Charles Beckendorf

Clarisse La Rue

The Stoll Brothers

Katie Gardner

Calypso

Gwen

and the last person to be added was someone that surprised everyone...

Orion.

---

With everyone new settling in and caught up to speed, Artemis found herself staring at her long dead ex back from the Underworld. Artemis straightened her back as she laid eyes on him. Orion looked at her and grinned. "Well, hello, dearest. Fancy meeting you here. Looks like the Fates have decided that we were meant to be after all. Have you come back begging to be with me," he said.

Artemis recoiled in disgust. "I think there's been a mistake. It seems the Fates have put the trash in the wrong place again," she said.

Orion smirked as he swaggered up to Artemis. "Come now, my love. My sweet starcrossed lover, I know you've been missing me," he said.