Namedropped (pt2)

Here's part 2! I hope you like it

No ones POV

Tw: Mention of ED and troubles eating

"You want to tell me what's wrong?" Travis asked the blonde curled up in his arms, stroking her cheek gently. Taylor looked down, anxiously fidgeting with the rings on her fingers.
"Its- it's stupid" she mumbled. "You're gonna think I'm a wimp"
"Of course I won't Tay, whatever it is I'm sure it's not stupid" Travis reassured her, repositioning himself so he could look into her eyes. Taylor looked up, gazing worriedly into his loving eyes before continuing.
"Kanye West namedropped me in his new song and it just bought up- never mind" Taylor mumbled, pulling away.
"That's not at all stupid baby" Travis said squeezing her hand. "Thank you for telling me, I'm sorry I wasn't here" Taylor breathed a sigh of relief at his response- Joe would have just made fun of her and said she was being a drama queen.
"You don't think I'm a wimp? You don't think I'm pathetic?" Taylor asked with a shaky voice, still not believing what Travis thought of her.
"What?!" Travis exclaimed. "Of course not, why would I think that? I think you're very brave with managing to deal with all of this and I love you" Travis pulled her closer into his chest as she buried her face into his shirt, tears threatening to escape. Travis felt heartbroken that she thought he would make fun of her, why did she think that?
"Tay" Travis murmered, shuffling so they were both now sitting facing eachother. "You know that you can tell me anything right? That I will never ever make fun of you?" Taylor mumbled uncertainly, causing Travis to cup her damp cheeks in his hands. " I promise. I love you baby" he whispered, kissing her on the forehead.

"Have you eaten anything today?" He asked, already knowing what her answer would probably be. Taylor looked down and fiddled with her bracelet, guilt evident on her face. "Oh baby, aren't you hungry?" Travis sighed. Taylor shrugged, not looking him in the eyes.
"How about you go and get changed into something comfier and I'll order some food- your favorite?" Travis asked, reaching for his phone.
"Mkay" Taylor reluctantly agreed, climbing off the sofa and walking to the stairs, her cat socks making a quiet pattering sound on the wooden floorboards. " I love you" she said, before starting her ascent up the stairs.
"I love you too" Travis called after her.

Travis was worried. Taylor had been told by many of her close family and friends before to go to therapy, and Travis and tried to persuade her many times to get help. But she wouldnt. He thought the main reason to was that she was scared, but that wasn't a good enough reason anymore. She had been triggered by something that could happen again, and a if she was triggered by that what else could do that to her? Travis had seen her anxious before but never like that, and he hated that she had to go through that, that she had to feel like that. She also wasn't eating much, and that scared Travis horribly. She had managed to go days in the past without eating, if Travis was away or had practice. And it was dangerous. Especially with her tour and everything, it wasn't safe. Travis was really scared for her- he was trying to help but there was only so much he could do. He hated seeing the person he loved in pain.

when Taylor next came downstairs, the food  had arrived and she was dressed in one of Travis' t-shirts that reached her knees. She walked over to the sofa and flopped down next to her boyfriend, laying her head back and signing dramatically. Travis laughed, gazing at her lovingly.
"Do you want to eat in here or at the table? We can watch a film of you want" he asked.
"Ummm" Taylor cleared her throat. "Could we eat in here? And maybe watch a movie? It might help distract me" she looked down sheepishly.
"Of course baby" Travis replied, standing up to get the food from the kitchen. "Now, what should we watch?" He asked, setting the food down on the table and taking a seat next to taylor. Taylor didn't respond, busy chewing her lip and staring at the food. Travis pulled her onto his lap, causing her to giggle. "How about... hmmm" Travis pondered, scrolling through the different options.
"Friends?" Taylor asked in a small voice. Travis knew this was one of her comfort things to watch, so he wasn't very surprised when she picked it. He clicked along and pressed play on the first episode.

"Trav?" Taylor asked quietly.
"What's up?" Travis asked, noting the way her voice shook slightly. He set down the food he had just gone to pick up and focused all this attention on his girlfriend.
"I'm sorry about earlier, I don't know what came over me. Thank you for being there" she mumbled.
"Baby, you don't need to apologise. I'm always here for you" Travis replied, kissing her on the cheek.

"Come here!" He exclaimed, noticing the tears filling Taylor's eyes. He pulled her onto his lap and started tickling her, starting with her stomach.
"Stop! Tr- Travis!" Taylor laughed, trying to swat him off but failing.
"Now that's more like it" Travis smiled at his now grinning girlfriend. He hated it when she was sad.

"Now how about we eat some food?" Travis proposed gently, picking up one of the containers. Taylor's grinning face was now replaced with a worried frown.
"Come on babe" Travis coaxed, holding out a chicken nugget. "If not for you then do it for me" Carefully, Taylor took the nugget out of Travis's outstretched hand and, after staring at it for a couple of seconds, she popped it in her mouth. Chewing slowly, she tried to ignore the thoughts that were filling her brain.

'Look at all the calories. You're going to get fat. You need to exercise it off. People are gonna think you're pregnant. You're fat.'

Taylor squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the thoughts taking over her mind. As if Travis could hear what she was thinking, he pulled her in for a hug.
"I'm so proud of you baby, well done. Don't listen to what anyone says- you are the most brave, beautiful, kind, amazing woman I know. I love you" he kissed her on the forehead, holding her close.

"Can I have another?" Taylor asked, gesturing towards the open box on the table. She was trying to ignore the voices in her head, and the nuggets were actually really nice. Travis's heard swelled with pride as he gave another to her and took one for himself.
"I'm so proud of you baby, I love you" he whispered into her hair.
"I love you too" Taylor replied with a smile.

A\N I need ideas- please comment if you have any suggestions