Slytherin Party (Mattheo part🌶️)

It was your first day at Hogwarts as you walk down the middle of the hallway in the great hall, all eyes are on you as you walk up to the front of the hall where Professor Mcgonagall is standing waiting for you. Dumbledore stands and he explains to everyone that it is your first day. You walk up and sit on the seat as Mcgonagall places the sorting hat on your head, before it quickly says Slytherin. You stand up with a slight grin on your face and walk over to the table where a girl waves you over, "hi i'm pansy, whats your name." I walk over to where she is and sit down next to her "hey i'm y/n." She quickly introduces everyone in the friend group before the feast starts.

Your having something to eat quickly before you go back to your dorm when you can feel someone's eyes on you. You turn around to see a cute boy from hufflepuff looking at you. Pansy turns around to see what you were looking at and she giggles, everyone at the table looks up at you two staring at the boy, before she pipes up," that's Cedric Diggory." I started laughing and asked why he was looking at me, Blaise looks at me and he said nicely " don't even think about it, Diggory is a dickhead with no life." Bit harsh don't you think says Theo. I put my head down embarrassed when someone comes and taps on my shoulder I look up to see Cedric standing behind me. Blaise told him to fuck off and he started to run away when all the boys stood up.
__________________
The next day*

It's been a days and I have already been asked more times than I can remember. I walked to my next class with pansy, we have snape next and as soon as I get there he shoots me and pans a dirty look we sit down at the back quickly pulling our books out write down our notes. When the doors open again and one of pansy's friends walk in. "Riddle, detention after class." Snape says while pointing at a seat for him. The only seat being next to me. "Hey, your Mattheo right?" I ask him in a quiet voice making sure snape doesn't hear, but he just ignores me. I decided to just leave him alone for a couple of days.

After class pans says that there is a Slytherin party tonight because it's a Friday night. We go back to my dorm to get ready I let pansy use one of my dresses.

Pansy's outfit
———————

When you got out of the shower pansy asked " Be honest do I look hot?" OH YES pans I said staring at her up and down she whispers quietly "do you think it will get Draco's attention

When you got out of the shower pansy asked " Be honest do I look hot?" OH YES pans I said staring at her up and down she whispers quietly "do you think it will get Draco's attention." If it doesn't he's crazy I said as she put a big smile of her face.

I slipped on my dark green thong and then slipped into my tight black dress.

Y/n outfit
———————

Pans turns around and her mouth drops " oh y/n you look like a goddess, are you trying to impress anyone or

Pans turns around and her mouth drops " oh y/n you look like a goddess, are you trying to impress anyone or ...." Idk tbh i said as she hugged me and said thank you for letting her borrow a dress she said I will give it back to you tomorrow ok? I said " keep it, you look stunning I want you to have it for being such a good friend." She smiles from ear to ear before grabbing your hand and dragging you to the common room where the party is being held. The two of you walk to the drink stand and have 5 shots and grab a margarita while jumping on a table and grinding on each other. Pansy yells out loud enough for people to hear over the music " who wants to play truth or dare." Pans I'll play with you, the two of also get the group to play with you and some other people.

Pansy asks first y/n " truth or dare". Dare " I dare you to kiss the hottest boy and girl in this circle" Blaise says, you hop up quickly running over to pansy bend down causing a bit of your ass to come out and you kiss her before going back and sitting down, before Blaise says " what about the boy?" Everyone eyes on you. You get up and walk to Blaise before straddling his lap and snogging him, grinding on his lap as you feel his bulge underneath you. Before standing up and going back to sit on the floor. " I guess it's my turn to ask, mattheo truth or dare?" Y/n asked. He looked up at you staring you in the eyes " dare" Theo says " I dare you to make out with The hottest girl here, he scoffs jumping to his feet and walking over to you before bending down and kissing the girl next to you, "oooh" everyone started to say before he sat down. Y/n jumped up looked around and said who wants to play a better game? " yes" everyone shouted asking what game, " how about 7 minutes in heaven pointing to a bathroom near the entrance to the common room, everyone quickly agreed and you went and grabbed a beer and chugged it and put it in the middle, since mattheo was last he grabbed it and span the bottle it seemed to take forever before it slowed down and landed on you he said "why y/n" I said "am I really that bad?" Theo said come on Matt only pussys dont finish what they started. He look at Theo and said fuck off before getting on his feet and holding his hand out, you stand up not taking his hand and lead him to the bathroom. Everyone starts cheering you on and locked the door behind you.

You both stand on opposite sides of the room with the light off, you turn and ask "why fly you hate me." I say and he replies " why would you think I hate you ." Maybe because you ignored me my first day and you just made a fool of me out there." He laughs and I just say " you know what just shut the fuck up." Mattheo said what makes you think that you can tell me to shut up" you laugh at him in efforts to make him mad " you know what how about you shut up y/k" you had a crush on mattheo since the first day but kissed Blaise to make him jealous. " make me" you say in response to his remark you step closer to him as he looks down at your body, you grab his hands pleasing them on your ass, he grips it tight while moving his up and down your hips. You look up at him and smash your lips up against his only pulling apart to breathe before smashing your lips together once more it's very steamy before you drop to your knees and ask him for consent before unbuckling his pants and pulling down his boxers and his giant hard cock sits infront of your face, he pulls your hair into a ponytail. you start by just licking his tip and teasing him " 7 minutes is up" Theo yells and unlocks the door, when he opens the door he saw you on your knees and slammed the door. I pulled Matt's pants up and grabbed his hand pulling him to my dorm and locking it.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If yall want a part 2 I will try but I have to go to school and do lots of stuff, this is also my first time writing to ik it's probably bad but if you want anything suggest it. <333333